Back Stories

The Next Day
Ezra Pov
I Walking To The Lower Level Cells In The Cyber Force With Leia, Victoria, Devin, Luke To Speak With Hera. Hera Tried To Infiltrate The Cyber Force But Was Discover And Capture By Victoria And Brought Back To The Base. I Bet Her Rebels Friends Are Probably Wondering Where She Is. I'll Contact Them Later But For Rught Now. I Need To Have A Talk With My Former Friend.

I Arrived At The Cells And Saw Two Guards At Guarding Her Cell. I Told Them I'll Be Taking Over From Here And They Nodded And Left. Leia Unlock The Cell And There Was Hera. On The Floor Tied Up Like A Present. Unable To Move.

Well Hera How Are You Liking Your New Home? I Ask. I'm Not And This Isn't My New Home. My Friends Will Come For Me. Hera Said. I Doubt That. See I'm Going To Keep You As My Trophy.

If Your Rebel Friends Ever Decided To Come To Here. They're In For The Surprise Of Their Life Hahahaha. Enough Games. Who Are Guys? And Why Do You Keep Attacking Our Ships? What Could You Possibly Want From Us? Revenge That's What We Want.

Revenge? What Do You Mean Revenge. I've Never Seen You Before. Oh Hera How Could You Forget About Me After All The Time We Spent Together. I Said And Removed My Mask.

That's When She Realized Who I Was. Surprise To See Me Hera. Ezra You're The One Whose Behind This. Yes Because I Hate Rebels. Especially Ones Who Treated Me Like Trash. Like You. Ezra When Have I Ever Treated You Like Trash? I Never... Was Hera Could Before Cutting Her Off By Pointing My Blade In Her Face. Don't Even Try To Lie Hera. You Called Me A Disappointment To The Crew And Kick Me Out.

All Because Of One Mission. Then Kanan Said I Was No Longer His Apprentice. Then Zeb Said He Was Never My Friend. He Was Just Pretending. And Last But Not Least My Ex Girlfriend Sabine. Who Cheated On Me For Wedge. I Never Felt So Much Hurt In My Life. By The Very People Who I Called My Family. But Now I Have A New Family And We Don't Betray Each Other.

Ezra I'm Sorry. I Never Meant For Any Of This To Happen. Please Forgive Me. No Hera. I Don't Want Your Forgiveness. I Want You Feel Pain Like I Did. Feel Pain Like Everyone Else Here. Hurt By You, The Rebellion, And The Empire. What Do You Mean Like Everyone Else? Honey Take Off Your Mask. I Said To Leia. Leia Took Off Her Mask And Revealed Herself. Princess Leia. Hera Said.

I'm No Longer A Princess. I'm Leia Bridger. One Half Of The Leaders Of The Cyber Force. And I Hate The Empire. Especially The Rebellion. Leia Said. Why? Hera Ask. My Father Abandoned Me And Left Me In Streets To Die. I Was Almost Was By Some Thugs But Luckily Ezra Saved Me. So He And I Decided To Started Our Own Rebellion. And Let Those Who Been Hurt By Both Sides Into The Group.

Leia You Know Your Father Has Been Looking For You. He Wants You Back. He Can Riot In Hell For All I Care. Besides He Not My Real Father. My Found Out Real Father Is Anakin Skywalker. Who Is Now Darth Vader. But That's Not The Point. But I Did Found My Twin Brother. Brother? Hera Ask As Luke Step Forward.

I'm Luke Skywalker And What Your Rebellion Has Done To Ezra And My Sister Is Unbelievable. Luke Said. Why Do You Hate The Rebellion Luke. I Said. There Was A Battle On Tatooian With Some Your Rebels Attacking Some Stormtroopers For A Date Chip. The Battle Started At My House. I Was Coming Back After Picking Up Some Parts. When I See Some Rebels Battling Stormtroopers In Front Of My House.

I Was About To Run Into My House To See If My Aunt And Uncle Were Ok. But I look In The Sky. I See One Of Y-Wing Bomber Flying Towards The Battle Site And Release Bombs On The Stormtroopers And Killed Them. But One Of Bombs Hit My House And Killed My Aunt And Uncle.

The Rebels Themselves Celebrated Their Victory Not Knowing What They Just Did. They Got On Their Ship And Took Off. Leaving Me Alone With No Family. I Vowed That One Day I Would Get My Revenge On The Rebellion. Then How Did You Meet Ezra? It Was The Next Day. Sitting Outside My Burn Down House. A Ship Landed And I Saw Them. Leia Found Some Records And Explained That Her And I Were Twin Brother And Sister.

Ezra Then Ask Me What Happened To My Home. I Told Him Everything And He Ask Me To Join Him In His Fight The Empire And Especially The Rebellion. Seeing That There Was No Other Reason For Me To Stay Here. I Joined Him And My Sister And Now I Have A New Family And Destroying Rebels Is Fun. Alright So What About You Two. Victoria Walk Up And Spoke.

I Didn't Always Used To Be This Cool Girl. I Was Happy With My Family. Until One Day. When A Group Of Imperials Were Attack By Group Of Rebels And Battle Broke Out In My Village. A Stormtrooper Pulled Out A Rocket Launcher And Fired A Jedi Who Look Like He Was Blind. The Jedi Used The Force And Push The Rocket In The Other Direction And It Destroyed My House. Killing My Family.

I Was Outside The House At That Time. But I Wish I Wasn't. I Could've Been With My Family But No That Jedi Had To Take Them Away From Me. I Also Vowed To Get Revenge If I Ever See Him Again And Those Who Follow Him. Like You Captain Syndulla. But Ezra Had Ordered Me To Keep You Alive. Victoria Said. But How Did You Joined Them?

It Was Leia Who Recited Me. She Knew My Family. She Came To Check On Us But Found Me Instead. Leia Took Me In And I Became A General Of The Greatest Group People The Galaxy Has Ever Seen. Victoria I'm Sorry For What Happened To Your Family. What Do You Have To Been Sorry For Hera? You're Not One Who Took Away Her Family Away. It Was Kanan. Soon She'll Get Her Revenge. I Said.

What About Devin? Devin Walk Forward And Spoke. My Parents Were Killed Thanks To One Of Your Rebels. He Was On A Undercover Mission. But The Imperials Figure Him Out And Tried To Arrest Him. But He Ran And Bump Into My Parents. The Stormtroopers Were About To Fire And He Push My Parents In The Crossfire And They Were The One's Executed.

He Ran Off With The Stormtroopers Still Chasing Him. I Stood There With My Parents Both Being Dead. I Used To Respect The Rebellion But Not Anymore. Then Two Years My Old Friend Luke Found Me And I Joined Him. We Have Been Best Friends Since We Were Little Kids But I Had To Move Away And Now We Are Reunited.

You See Hera. We All Been Hurt By The Rebellion. With As Our Hostage. We're Going To Show You The True Meaning Of Fear. I Want You Broken. But As Strong Minded As You Are. It Might Take Some Time. But For Now Let's Show The Rebellion That We Mean Business. Bring Her To The Comman Center.

Yes Sir. Luke And Devin Went To Hera And Pull Her Up. They Cut Her Legs Free And They Told Her To Start Moving. Hera Started Walking Out Of The Cell And Moved Forward Towards The Elevator. Time For The Leaders Of The Rebellion To See Our Real Power. I Said To Myself Walking Behind Everyone.