Mandalore Blockade

The Next Day.
Narrator pov.
The Next Day Had Finally Came and It Was Time To Help The Mandalorians Take Back Mandalore From Imperial Control. With Their Invasion Force Now Fully Assemble. Ezra, Leia, and Bo Katan Were Discussing The Plan To The Cyber Force Troops and Mandalorian Warrior of Different Clans.

Ok So Listen Up. Once We Reach Mandalore. Our Fleet Will Attack The Imperial Fleet Blocking The Planet. Once The Fleet Creates An Opening. Our Gunships and Transport Ships Will Go Through and Landed On The Planet. Ezra said and Leia Took Over.

Now We Won't Be Heading Towards The City. Thanks To Our Spy Drones That Can't Be Detected By Low Tech Like The Empire Or Rebellion. The Empire Has Set Up Defenses To Protect The City Out The Done. So We Will Destroyed Those First Then Move On To The City. Leia said and Bo Katan Took Over.

Once Those Defenses Are Destroyed. We Will Invade The City and Retake It. But Back To These Defenses. They Are Outposts That Are Protecting The City. So Odds Are Grand Admiral Wolf Doesn't Want Us Inside. But We Will Get Inside. Now I'm Turning This Back To Ezra. Bo Katan said.

Thank You Bo Katan. Now Zoey Will Be Commanding The Space Fleet Along With Hera and Ahsoka. Who Will Be Commanding The Fighters. Bo Katan and Ursa Are With Me When We Reach The Palace. But For Now We Ride Together To City.

Is Everyone Understood About The Plan? SIR YES SIR!!! Everyone yelled. Alright Everyone Go Get Ready. We'll Be Reaching Mandalore At Any Second Now. Everyone Nodded and Left. Well I'll Be Going To Get Ready With My Clan Ezra. See You In A Minute. Bo Katan said and Left.

Then Zoey Walk Into The Meeting Room. Ezra The Armor You Requested Is Ready. Our Sciences Just Finished. She said. Excellent Let's Check It Out. Ezra said and He and The Others Walkout.

5 Minutes Later.
Ezra and The Others Were In The Armory Trying On Their New Battle Armor.

Ezra's Armor

Leia's Armor

Leia's Armor

Jason's Armor

Jason's Armor