Rainy Night

3 Hours Later.
Kanan pov.
It Been Since I Last Spoke To Sabine and Zeb. I Gave Them Their Assignments and Went On To Do Mine. I Still Needed To The Cyber Force Base and I Bet The Police Station Knows Where It Is. It's Was Still Night Time. Judging By The Big Clock In The Sky.

It Was Also Raining. Luckily I Brought My Cloak. Since The Inter Police Force Will Be Looking For Us. I Bet There Won't Be That Many Cops At The Station. I Have This Map That Tells Me The Locations of The City and The Police Station Wasn't That Far. Ok It's Time For Me To Move. I Jump Down From The Roof I Was Standing On and Landed On In An Alley.

I Walk Into The Streets and Saw People Walking Past Me. As I Was Walking. I Saw A Patrol.

Be On The Lookout For The Rebel Criminals

Be On The Lookout For The Rebel Criminals. The One Front said. I Walk Past and Kelp Going On. Then One of Them Grab Me By The Shoulder. I Turned Around and Look Down. Excuse Me Sir? Have You Seen These Rebels? He ask. I Look At The Picture and Saw All Our Faces On It. No. I said.

May I See Your Face To Be On The Safe Side. Um No Thank You. He Got Furious and Grab My Hood. Ripping It Off. IT'S THE JEDI!!! BLAST HIM!!! The Others Turn Around and Draw Their Weapons. I Took Off and They Started Shooting. I Pulled Out My Former Apprentice Lightsaber and Started Deflecting.

I Started Jumping On Top of Building and Was Running On The Roof Tops. Great Now Their Beheading Here. Smooth Move Kanan. I Knew I Shouldn't Have Taken The Street. Just As I Was Running and Jumping On The Roof Tops. Some Wired Gunships Came Out of Nowhere and Surrounded Me.

FIRE JEDI!!! YOU COMPLETELY SURROUNDED!!! One of The Ships Yelled

FIRE JEDI!!! YOU COMPLETELY SURROUNDED!!! One of The Ships Yelled. NEVER!!! I yelled As The Ships Lock There Weapons On Me. Oh Crap. I Ran Off Again As They Just Started Firing At Me. I Dive Off The Roof and Landed Some Where For Cover. SEARCH THE AREA!!! FIND THAT JEDI!!!

Come On Kanan. You Don't Have Much Time Before. I said To Myself and Put My Hood Back.

Secret Cyber Force Base.
Briefing Room
Ezra pov.
I Was In The Briefing Room Along With Leia. We Call Everyone To Hunt Down The Rebel Criminals. Everyone Was In and I Started The Meeting.