Operation: Blacklight

15 Minutes Later.
Sabine pov.
I Was Riding My Bike On An Empty Road Hoping To Reach Another City. Luckily I Managed To Escape Neon City. But Not Before Doing Some Serious Damage Along The Way. As Long As I'm On This Planet. The Cyber Force Won't Stop Chasing After Me.

I Need To Find A Ship and Get Off This Planet. Then I'll Head Back To Yavin 4 And Bring Back Reinforments and Find Out Where They Are Holding Kanan, Zeb, And Chopper. Huh Their So Many Buttons On This Bike. I Wonder What Does This One. I Press It and It Was One of Those T.V. Monitors Again. It Turned It On and I Saw The News Again.

Today In Neon City. The Criminal Known As Sabine Wren Has Committed More Crimes On Our Planet. She Has Broken Widows, Stolen A Cyber, Near Ran Over Our Offices, Gone On An High Speed Chase, Destroyed A Police Bike, and Has Destroyed A S.W.A.T Truck, Our News Reporter Jane Is On Scene Now. Jane.

Thanks Will. Not Only Did The Mandalorian Girl Destroyed The S.W.A.T Truck. But Killed The Driver In The Explosion. Here Is A Replay Of The Truck.

 Here Is A Replay Of The Truck

If You Look On Your Right. You Can See Him Blowing Up In The Explosion While The Man On The Left Was Left With Minder Injuries. So Now Sabine Has Created Attempt Murder And Murder. And One of The Leaders Has Just Arrived On The Scene.

Excuse Me Your Excellency. What Is To Be Done About Sabine Wren? The Lady Said As Some Else Came Into The Sceen. And I Knew Who Exactly Who It Was. The Woman Who Kick My Ass The Last Time I Was On This Planet. Sabine Wren Has Committed High Crimes On Neon And Will Be Taken Care of Us.

I Spoke With My Husband and He Agrees With Me On What To Do Next and Sabine Has Brought This On Herself. She said. And What Did You Two Discuss? It's Time For Operation: Blacklight. You Don't Mean? Yes. If I Was You Sabine.

I'll Be Watching My Back. The Woman said and Walk Off. Well You Heard It Here Folks. Operation: Blacklight Is Actvied. That Means The Inter Cyber Force Will Coming For The Mandalorian. And They Can Kill Or Capture Her.

And Her Bounty Has Been Raised To $500 Million Dollars. So Good Hunting Everyone. Back To You Will. The Lady said And I Turned Off The Monitor. This Is Not Good. They Can Kill Me Now. What Am I Going To Do?

Narrator pov.
As Sabine Was In Her Thoughts. She Didn't Notice That Cyber Force Jets Have Spotted Her Position. JET 62 TO BASE!!! WE HAVE SPOTTED THE TARGET!!! PERMISSION TO FIRE!!! The Jet Commander Ask. PERMISSION GRANTED!!! DESTROY SABINE WREN!!! The Base said. COPY THAT!!! ALL WINGS!!! LAUNCH YOUR MISSILES!!!

The Jets Lock On To Sabine and Fired Their Missiles.