New Weapons

30 Minutes Later.
Neon
Ezra pov.
We Came Back To Back To Neon After Destroying Yavin. The Rebellion Has Fallen and There's No Way They Can Rebuild. Our Fighters Started Landing Back At Base and We Also Landed Back At Base With Our Gunship. We Exit and Started Taking.

So Boss. You Think The Rebellion Will Bounce Back Against? Jason ask. I Doubt Seeing How We Destroy Most of Their Ships and Their Inter Planets. Face It. Nothing Left For Them To Do Expect Fly Through Space With The Fleet They Have Left. I said. Yeah I Bet Crying Right Now. Leo said.

Anyways We Did Amazing Jobs. I Can't Wait To Tell Leia and The Others About What We Just Did. Tell Me What? Someone said and I Recognize That Voice. We Turned Around and Saw Leia and Her Group. Which Were Victoria, Sasha, Alexa, Hera, Ursa, and Ahsoka.

Leia When Did You Get Back? Well Ezra We Got Back An Hour Ago. That's The Same Time We Were Attacking Yavin. Devin Whisper In My Ear. I Know Shut Up. So I Noticed Something Was Missing. Like What? I Noticed That You and Your Team Was Gone, Half of The Base and The Fleet Were Missing, And The Super Missile Was Also Missing.

And What Does That Mean? It Means That You and The Others Went Off and Attack and Destroyed Yavin Without Us. Well You Guys Were On The Other Side of The Galaxy. If We Did Call You. You Would Have Taken A Long Time To Get Back and Joined With Our Fleet. And Besides. They Broke Out of Prison and We Had To Attack Now.

It's Dosen't Matter. You Still Could Have Waited For Me. I Wanted To See The Fireworks. Alright Fine. Next Time We'll Make Sure To Wait For You. If We Find An Imperial Base and Another Missile Built. Excellent I'm Glad We Came To Agreement. Man You Two Need A Vacation. Devin said and Everyone Nodded.

Why Do We Need A Vacation? I ask. You Guys Have Been Stressing Yourselves Out Lately. You're Good Leaders But You Need Break. Especially With That Whole Sabine Thing. Victoria said. Yeah and Was The Last Time You Guys Took A Vacation Anyway. I Mean We Get Vacation.

But Not You Two. Except For Hera, Ursa, and Ahsoka Who Just Started A Month Ago. Zoey said. Do You All You Think This? I ask and They Nodded. Well I Guess We're Going On Vacation. Come On Ezra Let's Go Pack Our Things. Leia said and Grab My Hand.

15 Minutes later
I Was Standing Outside The Ship With Leia and The Others Giving Out Instructions. Alright Listen Up. While We Gone For 2 Weeks. Luke and Victoria Are In Charge. Why Are They In Charge? Alexa ask. Because They Are Our Seconds In Command. Leia said. Now Do Everything Like Any Normal Day.

If Anything Happens and I Do Mean Anything Bad Happens That You Had To Calls. Make Sure You Do. In Other Words. Don't Destroy The Base. Alright See You In 2 Weeks. Goodbye Everyone. Leia said and We Got On Our Ship and Took Off.

1 Hour Later.
Luke pov.
Me, Jason, and Devin Were Playing Video Games In Command Center While Zoey and Leo Were Working On Something. Could You Guys Keep It Down. We're Working On Something New. Zoey said. What Could You Possibly Working That's So Important That's Interrupting Your Work? Jason ask.

Why Don't You Come and See. We Pause Our Game and Went To See What They Were Working On. Ok So What Is? I ask. Look At This Simulation. We Look And Saw New Weapons.

 We Look And Saw New Weapons