Ezra's Powers

Kanan pov.
I Completely Surrounded By Neon City Police And The Three Cyber Force  Warriors That Were Behind Me. GIVE UP JEDI!!! YOU'RE COMPLETELY SURROUNDED!!! NOW LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS AND COME QUIETLY!!! The Chief Yelled Through Her Microphone. NEVER!!! I Yelled And Drew My Lightsaber. I RATHER TAKE YOU ALL ON!!!

They Pointed Their Weapons At Me And I Held My Lightsaber Ready For The First One To Strike. Just Then A Ship What Look Like A Gunship Flew Towards Us And Stop In The Air. Several Figures Jump Out Landing In Front Of Everyone. Including The Leader Of The Entire Cyber Force.

Well Well Well

Well Well Well. Kanan Jarrus. I See That You Have Returned. He Said.

Only To Destroy You And Those Who Follow You. What By Finding My Base. You Rebels Are Too Predictable. Rebels And Imperials Are Illegal Here On Neon. So Your Charges Are Trespassing, Running From The Police, And Breaking and Entering. Not To Mention Using A Illegal Weapon Here. This Doesn't Look Good For You.

I Don't Care What Your Rules Are. I'll Take You Down. If That's What You Want. I Was Going To Let My Apprentice Fight You. But It's Seems Like You Really Want To Fight Me Instead. Your Apprentice. Who's Your Apprentice? A Mysterious Figure Walk Up Behind Him And Removed Their Hood. Revealing To Be Ahsoka. Ahsoka You're Alive. Yes Kanan I Am. And I Can't Wait To See Ezra Defeat You. Ahsoka Said.

I Don't Know How But He's Change Ahsoka. She's A Traitor Like Hera. Now Let's Us Begin. He Said Drew Out A Red Blade. Ha You Think That Little Thing Can Defeat Me. Want To See Jedi. The Guy Said Charging At Me. I Swing My Lightsaber At His Blade To Cut It In Half. But It Didn't Work. What That's Impossible.

Hahahaha. I Guess Your Little Lightsaber Isn't As Powerful As You Think. We'll See About That. We Kelp Clashing And Clashing. This Guy Was Good. Too Good. He Side Kick Me And I Fell On My Side Into A Puddle Of Water. Look At The Mighty Jedi. Weak And Pathetic. You're Getting Slow Old Man. I'm Not Old And You'll Pay For Everything You Did.

I Got Back Up And Swing My Lightsaber At Him And He Kelp Dodge. Pay For What Jedi? I Haven't Done Anything Wrong. Yes You Have. You Injured Me And My Crew, You Kidnapped Hera, Force Her To Turn Against Us, Attack The Rebellion, Took My Lightsaber, And Now You're Hunting Us Down Like Animals. I Said While Still Striking At Him.

Well Kanan. All The Things You Just Said Are Your Own Doing. He Said And Released Some Kind Of Energy Out Of His Blade And Shot At Me. It Hits My Chest And It Started To Burn. When You And Friends Came Here. You Step To The Wrong People And Paid The Price. Hera Chose To Come Back Here To Sneak Her Way Into Our Base But Was Caught.

You Attempted To Recuse Her But Fail. As Days Went By. She Started To Realizing That The Rebellion Was Weak. Nothing But A Bunch Failures And Losers. So She Choice The Winning Side. The Guy Said As I Got Back Up. I Bet If Hera Didn't Choose Your Side. You Would Have Killed Her. I Said And Swung My Lightsaber At Him But He Block.

No She Would Have Remained As Our Prisoner And Waited For You To Save Her. But Guess What Kanan? It Wasn't You That Save Her. He Was About To Say As He Energize His Blade Again And Red Energy Blast Shot Out And Hit Me Once Again. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I Yelled And Drop My Lightsaber. It Was Me Who Saved Her.

Ezra Pov.
I Pick My Old Lightsaber And Put It In My Suit. That Doesn't Belong To You. I Believe So Kanan. I Have Taken Another One of Your Weapons. And You Call Yourself A Jedi Knight. Pathetic. Kanan Got Angry And Pulled Out His Blaster And Started Firing At Me. But His Shots Were Going Right Through Me.

Hahahaha. You Can't Even Shoot Me. Come On Kanan. I Expected More From You. I Super Speeded Towards Him And Grab His Blaster. I Crush It With My Fist And Drop It On The Ground. Kanan Look At Me Shock. What Are You? I'm Just A Simple Person Leading The Greatest Army This Galaxy Has Ever Seen. Kanan Jump Up And Tried To Punch Me. I Dodge  And Grab Both Of His Fist.

I Started Squeezing Them And He Started Yelling In Pain. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! You're Probably Wondering If There's Away To Defeat Me. Well Guess What? There Isn't. The Pain On Him Was So Bad. He Stood On One Knee. I Let Go of Him And Punch Him In The Jaw. He Landed On The Wet Ground Holding His Hands.

Now Kanan. I'm Going To Ask You This Once. Where Are Zeb, Chopper, And Sabine? Even If I Knew. I Wouldn't Tell You.  Well That Unfortunate. Time To Sleep Kanan. I Raise My Hands And Cross Them.

I Started Energizing Lightning Through My Hands And It Was Red

I Started Energizing Lightning Through My Hands And It Was Red. Once I Was Charged Up. I Shot It At Kanan And He Yelled Like Never Before. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Then He Fell Unconscious. Well Whoever Thought That Kanan Would Be So Weak. I Said.

What Should We Do With Him Sir. Chief Monroe Ask. Take Him Back To Base And Place Him In The Underground Cells. His Friends Will Be Joining Him Soon. I Ordered. You Heard Him Troops. Transport Him To The Cyber Base.

The Cyber Troopers Came and Pick Up Kanan And Drag Him To A Ship. Well You Did Good Out There Master Ezra. Ahsoka said. Yes I Did. Now We Must Wait For The Others To Locate Zeb, Chopper, And Sabine. And I Have A Feeling That Sabine Will The Trickiest To Catch. I Said To Myself And Started Walking Towards The Others.