Legendary Dragon

Ezra Pov.
Me And Others Ran Towards The Hangars And Got Into Fighters To Chase After The Creature So It Doesn't Do Any Serious Damage. We Took Off The Base And Started It's Energy Signal. It's Engery Signal Was A Exact Match To The Power Crystals. Okay We Find This Thing And Make Sure It Doesn't Do Anymore Damage. I Said.

What Are We Supposed To Do When We Find It? Jason Ask. I Don't Know. Zoey And Scientists Are Looking Into The Galaxy History Logs To See If This Creature Has Been Seen Before. Ezra We're Getting Close To It. Victoria Said. I Look At My Scanner And That We Were Getting Close.

We Reach The Signal But Couldn't See The Creature. This Is The Right Location Right? Luke Ask. Yes But I Don't See Anything. I Said. Wait I Feel Something. Ahsoka Said. What Do You Feel Ahsoka. What Do You Feel Ahsoka? Jason Ask. The Creature It's.... Just Ahsoka Was Talking. We Heard A Loud Roar.

What Was That? I Said. THERE IN THE SKY!!! Victoria Yelled As We All Look Up And Saw It.

 THERE IN THE SKY!!! Victoria Yelled As We All Look Up And Saw It

Narrator Pov.
Oh My Force. Jason Said. The Creature It's Huge Now. But How Is That Possible? Luke Ask. My Guess Is That It Can Change It's Appearances At Will. Ezra Said. I Was Thinking Of The Same Thing To Ezra. Ahsoka Said. The Creature Look At The Others And Started Becoming Angry.

Guys I Think He's Getting Upset Again. Victoria Said. Victoria's Right. He Charging Up Again Like Back At The Base. Quickly Everyone Scatter. Ezra Ordered And Everyone Spit Up Just As The Creature Fire. The Blast Hit A Nearby Rock Area And Completely Destroyed It. Mad With Rage. The Creature Roar And Started Chasing Victoria.

Victoria Noticed Went Full Speed. But The Creature Was Too Fast. Guys I Need Some Help. I Don't Want To Be Part Of The Food Chain. Victoria Said. Hang On Victoria. I'm Coming. Jason Said And Got Behind The Creature's Tail. He Started Firing But The Laser Were Bounding Off The Him.

Impossible. Jason Said As The Creature Turn It's To Him And Fire It's Engery Blast At His Fighter. The Blast Hit The Fighters Wing And Jason Started To Go Down. JASON QUICKLY EJECT!!! Ezra Ordered. Jason Ejected From His Fighter In Time Before It Crash In A Fire Ball.

Jason Landed On Ground And Look At The Destroy Fighter. Jason Are You Alright? Luke Ask. Yeah I'm Just Finding It Impossible That Creature Mange To A Cyber Force Fighter. The Metal Is Supposed To Indestructible. Speaking Of Your Creature. We Found More Information About It. Zoey Said Over The Com.

Thanks To Dr. Young. The Creature You're Fighting Is Called A Dragon. An Ancient Legendary Creature That Hasn't Been Seen In Thousands Of Years. A Dragon. I Think I Remember The Jedi Use To Tell Us Stories About Them When We Were Young. Ahsoka Said.

What Do Remember About Them Ahsoka? I Ask. That They Once Lived In This Galaxy Thousands Of Years Ago. But Mysteriously They Disappear. Never To Be Seen Again. From The Stories. They Were Hunted For Their Legendary Powers. But Only A Few Were Ever Tame.

Maybe That's Why They Left. Jason Said. But Still Doesn't Explain Why They Leave One Of Their Eggs Behind. Luke Said. Ezra This Is Dr. Young. I'm Spoke with You From The Power Crystals Mines. We Found More Pictures And Writing. My Team And I Are Still Figuring Out Most Of It. But We Found The Race Made This Caves. They Call Themselves The Dragon Gods.

Never Heard Of Them. Ahsoka Said. Well From Writings. It Looks They Were Leaders Of The Dragons And Live Here At One Point Of Time. They Left Some Kind Of Clue Here That Tells Where They Went But We're Figuring It Out. Stand By Until We Get Solved. Dr. Young Said Just As The Dragons Knock Victoria Out Of The Sky.

She Like Jason Knock Ejected From Her Damage Fighter And Landed On The Ground. Victoria Are You Ok? Luke Ask. Yes I'm Fine. But We Need To Find Away To Calm Him Down. Victoria Said. Why We Use The Force To Connect With It. Good Idea Luke. I'll Try. Ezra Said As He Held His Hand Up But The Dragon Started Moving In The Opposite Direction.

He's Trying To Get Away. Ahsoka Said. After Him. Ezra Ordered As The Three Remaining Fighters Started Chasing After Him. The Dragon Noticed This And Released A Electrifying Blast That Short Circuit The Fighters. Leaving Them Powerless.

EZRA WE'VE LOST POWER!!! Luke Yelled In His Com But It Was Dead As Also. Victoria, Jason What's Going On? I Lost Contact With Ezra, Ahsoka, And Luke? Zoey Ask. It's The Dragon. He Fire Some Kind Of E.M.P. From His Mouth. Their Fighters Are Completely Out Power. Victoria Said. Impossible.

It's Pretty Obvious That The Dragon Is Power By The Same Crystals That Powers Our Technology. Jason Said. He's Right Zoey. A Normal E.M.P. Bust Wouldn't Do This To Cyber Force Technology. Well Where Are The Fighters? Zoey Ask. They're Falling Towards The Ground But I Can See The Others. They Just Ejected. And The Dragon?

He's Flying Off To The West. Are You Still Tracking His Power Signal. Yes And He's Getting Stronger. If Ezra And The Others Don't Get Him Under Control Soon. He Could Destroy Everything On This Planet. I'm Sending A Gunship To Pick You Guys Up. Zoey Out. Zoey Ended The Transmission As Victoria And Jason Ran Towards The Crash Site.

They Reach The Site And Saw The Others Landing From The Sky Next To The Destroy Fighters. Are You Guys Alright? Victoria Ask. Yeah We're Fine But Are Coms Are Dead. Luke Said. Don't Worry Zoey Is Sending A Gunship To Come Pick Us Up. So We Won't Be Here For Long. Excellent But We Still Need To Go After That Dragon. Ahsoka Said.

But How Do We Get Close Enough To Calm It Down? Luke Said. I Have An Idea. Where It's Going. It Would Need To Land And Rest. So The Three Us Corner It And Used The Force To Calm Him Down. Ezra Said. You Sure That Will Work? You Got A Better Idea Luke. Luke Sighed And Shook His Head No. Then That's What We're Going To Do. Ezra Finish Just As The Gunship Arrived.

10 Minutes Later.
After Ten Minutes Of Flying. The Team Reach The Location Of Where The Dragon Had Landed. The Gunship Landed A Few Miles From The Location So It Wouldn't Get Shot Down. The Others Saw The Dragon Resting On Top Of A Hill. Ezra Gave Out Hand Signals Telling Everyone To Spit Up.

Once Everyone Was At Their Positions. Ezra Was The First To Walk Towards The Dragon. The Dragon Notice Him And Fire Lightning At Him.

 The Dragon Notice Him And Fire Lightning At Him

With His Quick Thinking. Ezra Activated His Engery Blade And Deflect It Into The Sky. Relax I'm Not Here To Hurt You. I'm Here As A Friend. Ezra Said As He Reach Out His Hand And Started Connecting With The Dragon. Luke And Ahsoka Did The Same Thing And All Three Where Now Connecting.

The Dragon Was Getting Aggressive But Then Started To Calm Down. Then He Started To Shrinking Back Into The Little Dragon From The Egg. With Him Fully Calm Down. The Other Release The Connection And Walk Towards Him. The Little Dragon Look Towards Victoria And Jump Into Her Arms.

Looks Like My Plan Work. Ezra Said. And We Got New Pet/Friend. Devin And Alexa Are Going To Freak. Victoria Said As Everyone Started Laughing. But Was Interrupted By Jason Transmitter. He Pulled It Out And Zoey's Hologram Appear. Guys I See Mange To Catch The Dragon. Zoey Said. Yep Thanks To The Power Of Teamwork. Ezra Said.

Awesome Anyways. Dr. Young Find More Information On Where The Dragon Gods And The Dragons Went. Where? Luke Ask. It's Appears That They Went Through A Portal That Leads To Another Galaxy. Dose Dr. Young Know Where This Portal Is. Yeah That's The Thing. The Portal Is Located On Lothal.

Everyone Was Shocked. Even Ezra Seeing How He's Homeworld Was Where The Portal Was Located. Zoey Contact Hera. Tell Her To Set Up A Emergency Meeting. We're Are Going To Retake My Home From The Empire. Ezra Said And Look Towards The Sky.