46

Everyone was loosing their shit. Rightfully so , the first time she was kidnapped was traumatic and horrifying .

When Kota , Sean and Owen went home for the weekend , finally done with a tiresome school week , the greeting of a quiet house was odd to them . The baby and sang were no where to be heard...they started panicking when she was indeed no where to be seen. Calling and asking everyone in the teams just made everything feel worse and gut-wrenching.

When they saw how far she was with her phones location they grew even more worried, how did she get all the way out there? It wasn't until a phone call came in with a very cheerful , Russian tone .

" da? Owen ?" He said and everyone could hear him laugh and the baby in the background cheerfully babble. He sat on a couch in a huff and ruffled his once neat hair. He was worn out , and frankly angry

" sang is with you? The baby as well I presume ?" He asked with a dead tone. Raven paused and answered . Oh shit he thought. He forgot to tell everyone ... fuck fuck fuck he panicked .

" yes! I'm sorry I totally forgot to tell...we're safe! I'll go home now, we went shopping...." he said and bit his lip lightly when he heard nothing and the end of the call. He had never heard him sound so dead of emotions , nor a direct hang up . Shit he thought .

" I'm assuming we have to go back ?" Sang said a bit worried . Raven nodded and gave her a smile . As if on cue she was flooded with messages asking her if she was fine and where she was at exactly from her team and some even from the other guys in the other families. Did they not bother to ask her where she was ? Raven thought , it wouldn't have gotten this chaotic to know where they were.

" hey Raven let's get home and talk this through with them .you shouldn't get in trouble for this , it wouldn't be fair , plus I don't want you to. I had a ton of fun today , thank you for this honestly , we needed this ...it was becoming too stifling at the home ...." she said and gave him a hug . He smiled and hugged her back. Yes , going out was needed , she was looking quite sad lately ...

They piled in all the stuff they bought in the trunk and buckled the baby up in his car seat. They turned to one another and smiled . If they were going to get in trouble then atleast it was together and they had fun.

" let's go get scolded !" She said happily and he chuckled and nodded . He .... might get beat up by everyone....but it was kind of worth it , he made mental notes to keep them updated in the future . He bet it would have been scary knowing the previous happening that sang went through , he himself would go around like a mad man to find her if he heard a scare like that. He sighed and nodded. He had to apologize and own up to his idiotic mistake .

What was the small chaos and almost cancellation of a mini mission the guys all sighed out . Nathan had received another message saying that they were safe and had gone with raven to the mall . God that was heart stopping they thought . Almost scared north from drinking for that night , no , he thought , he was going to drink a little more because of that scare.

" they're safe ... fucking raven has them and took them to the mall, idiot probably didn't even tell anyone they were going to go I bet " north said and rubbed his face . He was going to run a hand though his hair but stopped knowing he styled it .

" why'd you do your hair? Any girls to impress big bro?" Luke said as a joke to liven the atmosphere up but received a small punch , small or not it still hurt he winced .

" that girl that came up?" Silas joked and received a glare from north.

" no , big eyes freak me out ". He said and Silas rolled his eyes .

" you're an asshole" he responded back and they all nodded and got in the car.

" Im brutally honest " he said and they all laughed a little .