39

Once i walked out the door i smelled the smell of gas. It concerned me a bit but i calmed down when i noticed it was lighting fluid.they were having a cookout!! A barbq!! I love bar-b-q's!! I smiled and walked to dr.sean. i wanted to help prepare dinner.

" do y'all need any help?" I ask and sat on the couch staring at them. Raven smiled wide and took a swing of the beer.why did he enjoy drinking?...........i was still curious on beer. Dad and mom sometimes drank.........it must be bad .it would turn mom cra-

"You can help with our meat" raven said and i nodded. If they were in the freezer they need to defrost first. Nothing really you can do to meat when you put it on the grill..? But if its helping ill help.

I saw corey turn red then dr.sean began laughing. I turned to him and rasied a brow?later on raven himself began erupting in laughter......I have no idea whats going on? What was funny?did i miss something....He just said to help with the meats...? I nodded and sat down.

Ive texted gia before . I smiled she really was my friend!! I made a friend!! I giggled amd whipped out my phone happily to text her again.

S: hey gia.....the guys suddenly began laughing?....i asked what i could help with, and raven said 'you can help with our meats' and i nodded since its a task. But what was funny? Maybe the way he said it?

I reread the text trying to decode it myself but sighed and sent it. She helped me some times when i was confused on things. She was around my age give or take a couple of years older but she seemed to know more about some things. I always went to her to talk at the end of the day . I smiled. I really had a girl friend!

It didnt take long for gia to text back and she typed out a bunch of things...

G: oooooh dear sweet innocent sang.....he literally said 'you can help our dicks' . I dont like this guy.saying something so bold...i can almost taste the arrogance over the screen.

I blushed but shook my head.i dont think raven meant for it to translate like that......and i gave a little laugh at how she called him arrogant. I didnt know raven for long so i really couldnt say if he was or not.

I thanked her and got up to help with the meats. Dr.sean told me the meats were on the counter and all i had to do was go with raven outside and hand them the patties and hotdogs.

I did as told as saw as raven was at the grill. I smiled to him and walked up to the huge grill and placed the box of meats on the little table thing the grill has. I passed him some patties and took off the little plastic inbetween each patty.

This went on and sure enough the whole box was gone. And i went to go check up on osais. I smiled and stretched. I was in osias's room when i got a call on the phone. I pushed the green little answer botton and saw chess's face. I smiled hugely and saw mine in the top right.

"Chess!" I said and smiled. He chuckled and i saw the camera change and liam and ian were on the couch next to him. I giggled as they both kissed the camera and told me hi.

We were talking for a while when i heard a knock on the door. The door opened and mr.blackbourne peaked his head in.

"The food is ready ms.sang, i came to also check up on you.is everything okay?" i smiled up to him and nodded, he nodded and was going to leave when chess called him out.

"Owen! Thanks a ton man." Chess said and mr.blackbourne replied with a no problem. He nodded to me and left.

I smiled and told the guys i was going to go eat and they smiled and told me bye. I smiled and told them bye and a ....i love you. They smiled hugely and said it back. I giggled and hung up when it was drawing to a end. I sighed and balled up in the chair i was sat in.