32

Ian kept up to his promise  that day, his  planned out list  was checked off and we all rested hapily. Its been a week since the incident. We didnt bring it up, no one did  . I was glad they didnt. I was still collecting myself. I was writing in my journal , jotting down my thoughts , writing things down was really helping.

" sang , come lets eat dinner" liam siad and hugged me from behind. I giggled and ran my hands up and  through his hair. He had the silkiest hair out of the trio. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. I giggled and closed my journal.i put it in my drawer and got up from the comfy chair. Liam scooped me up and i let a surprised squeek out. He chuckled and cuddled me.

I was happy truely.......They made me happy.i smiled bigger and  clung onto liam as he carried me to the living room. We were both healing well. Dr.sean would pop up now and then and check up  on us. Hed always ask me if i was okay and id say yes but he always looked like he didnt believe me.i giggled at  last time he tried to take me to the hospital for no reason. He was a funny man......hed always call me his little wife. Quite odd.

"Sang did you finish your homework?" Chess said and put osais in his high chair. I kissed osais's head and nodded. My voice hasnt come back yet. It was back to square 3 not completely 4 but still bunked back and not healed. He smiled at me and i smiled back.

Today liam said he was going to surprise us for dinner. I smiled hugely as when he did reavel our dinner.......they were chicken nuggets . I giggled funnily as the guys chicken nuggets were huge and in dinosaur shapes. Mine were moderate sized hearts. Not bigger than the guys but not too small that they'd be bite size. I found that little detail very funny. They looked delicous though!Liam made everything . He even said he the chicken was  fresh from some friends. I laughed. Those were really good friends .

I took a good bite of the heart and smiled hugely .it was more then delicious it was magnificent!!!!

" more then delicious!!" I told him and he smiled. He blew me a kiss from across the table and i giggled and caught it. They chuckled and osais began crying. I turned and noticed he was going to fall so i swooped down and caught him.just in the nick of time . I smiked as i hugged the baby to myself. That was close! Real close too. I  held him while all the guys got asked if i was okay and began cleaning up the mess. I turned to osais and raised him up.  I sniffed his diaper and giggled.

"He pooped" i said and stood up , the guys chuckled and i excused myself.i took osais to the changing table we had in chess's room  and set him down on it. I grabbed a diaper and some wipes and began changing his diaper.

I fastened the little side peice of the diaper and tickled his belly. He giggled up at me and his little babh teeth peeked out . It was so cute! I heard a chuckle from behind me .i jumped in surprise but realaxed as chess started talking.

"Thanks for looking after him sang. Babys are certainly a handful. here ill get him dressed , go and eat the boys are waiting hun" he said and kissed my forehead . I smiled and walked off.

I returned to my seat and the guys welcomed me and began a group conversation. I smiled and giggled at times ian and liam always played around with one another. It was funny to watch how much they annoyed one another.

Once dinner was done ian said he would clean up and i offered to help but i got shooed off with liam....Which ended up in us heading to the living room and decidng on a movie to watch before we went to sleep.while we waited for chess and ian to get back me and liam played a game on the gaming console.

"Little dove! My little cheater!! I will win this level!" Liam said and hugged me as he fighted my character , i giggled and tried my best to get out of his hold and try to do some damage.my character was dyingggg!!!!!!i giggled as i opened my mouth and playfully bit him. He jumped and i giggled and darted out of his loose hold. I took his controler and hid it under the couch and began regaining my points back. He stared at me mouth wide and i giggled as i delivered a KO kick. He pointed to me.