25

I was in the little boys section picking osais some cute little outfits when i felt a tap to my shoulder. I turned around and smiled at the lady. She smiled at me and handed me some type of paper.

"I'm sorry to spring up on you like this,  i had some coupons for kids clothes *laugh * i for sure won't need them so i thought to pass by the kids section to hand it to a mother. It's saving some extra bucks sweetie. " the lady said and i nodded.i thanked her and she left.as she was leaving i heard ian come up from behind me and hug me. He gasped loudly. Why was he gasping? What's going on? I'm so  confused?

".....MOM?" He said surprised and the lady turned around to quickly locate ian. I was surprised too. his mom. His mom!

"Ian? My baby boy !ian! How have you been sweetie? How's college life? Why are you in the kids-" she said and looked at me. I blushed and turned to look up to ian. The lady gasped and pointed to me.

"Is that your kid...... your wife! Why haven't you told me a thing theodorian ?! Ive been thinking of what you've been up to? How you've been. " the lady said and scolded ian. Theodorian? Was that ians real name?

"Mom.... she's my girlfriend,  thats.... our baby boy. I'm sorry i didn't tell you, we ......were going to wait till it was right for her family and mine too know. I guess it wasn't that much of a surprise now. " he said and blushed. He kissed my head. I blushed and hugged osais.

I was his girlfriend now. I giggled,  the things the guys put  me in.i didn't mind though. It shouldn't be all too hard to be a girlfriend right?

"She's a real beauty! And look at that baby! adorable, definitely has some of your features. " she said and i blushed and giggled.i hope she doesn't meet chess.  I stuck my hand out and introduced myself. Ians mom shook my hand and smiled.

"I'm Kimberly , Kim for short. It's really nice to meet you.  You're sooo beautiful!whats this little guys name ! look at him!such a pretty boy! " she said and i smiled .

"Thank you*blush* im sang sorenson.... hes osais" i said and smiled.my  voice cracked and i screamed on ths inside. Why was my voice acting up right now?

The lady smiled and looked at osais. She smiled and turned to ian.

"Blue eyes?" She asked and i smiled. Bananas!

"My parents ......have blue eyes" i said and chuckled. I hated how my voice cut off.i patted myself on the back for my quick thinking.

Eye color could be passed down through generations right?the lady looked at me and smiled at me,  she didn't look convinced.

"So mom hows home been? Jim?" Ian asked and hugged me. his mom sighed and frowned.

"He's been a little shit lately,  getting into all types of trouble. Your brother i swear. How's college  life going?! Do you have a job? Are you still going to university? Whats going on?" She asked and i turned a bit too look at the clothes right next to me.

They were cute little onesies. I got osais a bear one and chuckled. it was so adorable. It even had a little tail on the bum. I should get more!

I minded my own businesses and let them catch up. I was looking through a rack of clothes when i saw a figure wearing all black. It was further off in the distance. Over by the men's section.  Way far away. I rubbed my eyes,  maybe i was just thinking it up,  It turned to look at me and i froze. No .... it was real.

It was the same masked person from before. The one in the car drive last time . He stared straight at me then waved.  I shuddered and waved back. Why was he here? People don't just go to stores with creepy masks d-do they?