16

I stood currently in the middle of a lingerie and undergarments store. I blushed eveytime liam would hold something up. He'd chuckle and chuck it in a bag he had.

He had me get size checked and went off by the sizes the lady gave him. I wont lie some things were cute but others were very .....mature for me. Like i understand the use of some of them. Like thongs and lace  look nice when wearing skin tight things. I understand that...marie wore those . Liam was picking me normal stuff thankfully. He'd throw in  some cute ones that i approved of too.

After a awhile  of shopping in here ian and chess came back . Theyd told us they went to drop off the clothes in the car . They didnt question why we were in here and i blushed. If anything they encouraged liam and even held up peices theyd like. I blushed even more.

Liam got peices that were simple but had lots of lace work some even that had little animals and words on them. Ian got cute sporty undies or little boxer types.  Chess got some that were very silky , others looked very pretty with its velvety look and lacy design.

I was glad they didn't make me try any on.id die of embarrassment surely.

Chess led me away and dragged me off to the clothing part of the store. I sighed in relief and he chuckled. He picked up a whooly sweater and showed it to me. I giggled and pointed at it.

"Sheep" i said and he nodded.

"Do you want it?it looks cute" He asked and i eyed it a bit more.  It was pretty but i couldnt let them buy more things for me. They were buying too much stuff. Id practically be set for many years to come with all the clothes they're buying me right now.

" no" i said and he frowned.i panicked... bananas! I made him frown.i touched his arm and he looked up to me.

"Okay" i said and grabbed it . I tried it on and practically fell in love with it. It was so soft and comfy.like a little cloud on my body.he chuckled and nodded.

"Chester?" I heard a feminine voice call out. Chess looked up and scowled. He had pure hatred in his eyes.who was it?what did that person do to stir him up like this? What happened?

I turned around and saw a pretty lady and a baby. The baby was so cute. Blonde hair and bright blue eyes.the lady looked at me then to chess and smirked.

" didnt take you long huh. How old even is she? She looks really young chester, might want to be careful there. " she said and looked to me. I was confused? What was going on.i turned to chess and the lady laughed a beautiful melodic laugh.

" im his wife honey , well his ex wife after today. " the lady said and fixed the baby on her hip. I was confused. Why were they going to split.i stuck out my hand to greet her but chess grabbed it and pushed it down gently.

" jamie. I have no reason to explain to you. Im here to shop and ill be on my way out . Dont come for me nor her, leave us be.i hope the children are doing fine , I'll see for myself after today " Was all he said and grabbed me and dragged me off through the store to ian and liam.what was wrong?chess looked back one more time and then dragged me off.

Ian and liam were in line to pay .one look at chess and the other guys seemed to know what was going on.

"Here sang lets pay for that hun" chess said and i took off the jacket. He handed the jacket to them and they quickly paid for the mass amount of clothes.i practically died when i saw the total. I pointed to it and liam laughed and shook his head.

"You should see when we go shooping little dove" he said .i shook my head. I couldnt even imagine the huge sum of money.

We walked out the door and as we did we passed the lady on the way out.