28

Sang pov.

I woke up and was instantly cold. I frowned and sat up. I rubbed my eyes and noticed i was the only one in ians room. I sighed and layed back down. I didnt really want to get up. I rolled around in bed until i fell off the edge and was obliged to get up and brush my teeth.

I groggly got up and brushed my teeth. Today felt draining. I haven't even started the day and i knew i was going to have to take a nap somewhere along the day.i opened the door and smelt the yummy smell of breakfast. The sizzling and popping came from the kitchen and i smiled. The guys were up. I quickly headed to chess's room and saw that osais wasn't there. He probably was with them.

I walked in and froze. Mr.blackbourne and kota was here.i timidly said hi and sat next to ian.ian chuckled. Waitttt........i was still in my pajamas!i looked down and frowned. I blushed completely and folded my arms across my cold chest . The cold was going through my thin top.

"Ms.Sorenson , good morning. " owen said and his eyes twinkled. The grey color looked like a melting iron pot , glistening all the way to my seat. I nodded and thanked liam when he placed my plate infront of me. I smiled up to him and ate the yummy omlete. I looked across the table and saw chess feeding a sleepy osais.

I ate my food and blushed.i caught kota staring at me. We both stared at each other until he broke eye contact and blushed. I waited to see if he was going to talk to me, but i guesses not.

"S-sang..... Are you okay? " kota said and looked serious. I raised a brow and looked at him. Did i not seem okay?

"Yeah?" I said and turned to him and Mr.blackbourne. did i look sick?

I saw kota jump and blush.i felt the table move and i raised a brow.i think Mr.blackbourne kicked kota.

Mr.blackbourne didn't look happy. I kept my brow raised and shrugged. Maybe he noticed i was cold? I don't know but that was a bit odd.

"Sorry to intrude this early in the morning for you all. I came here to talk to Ms.sorenson. mr.kalo, when we're finished with breakfast may i speak to her privately?" Mr.blackbourne said and i was so confused. I turned to chess and looked at him. I asked him what was up and he shrugged, he wasn't happy about it though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while of talking and eating , breakfast was done.i didnt feel comfortable being put on the spot and talked to privately but i did as told. I blushed and walked to the living room to talk to kota while mr.blackbourne talked to the guys. I thought he was going to talk to me but kota got up first and told him he 'would do it'?

What was going on?

I sat on the couch and hugged a pillow for warmth and stared at kota.

"Talk about?" I asked and he blushed and nodded.
He sighed then shrugged his hoodie off of himself and draped it over me. I blushed and thanked him. It was kind but i did feel a bit weird in it. His sweet spice scent hit me and engulfed me .i blushed and covered my body with his still present warmth.

"I know this is going to sound weird but....i just have to ask for safety reasons......... Are you okay here? Like are the guys treating you well? Have they done things you didnt want / don't want them to do? Do you feel uncomfortable here by any chance?" He asked and sat in front of me on the coffee table. I stared at him and saw the worry in his eyes. I was confused. Did the blackbourne team not trust chess's team?

"Im fine kota...... honestly....but why are ....you asking?" I said and tried my best at forming a sentence.he blushed then scratched his head.

"It's cause..... your a....young girl ... living in a house full of men. We were just worried that maybe they were taking advantage of you or that you were obliged to stay here and do things.i-if you are dont feel scared...please tell us ! We are here to help if you need-" He said and i frowned. Did they think i was easy to take advantage of?