31

No pov

When sang handed ian the notepad with shaking hands did he know how bad it was. He knew something was up. He could read sang very well and something definetly happened. It drove him up the wall thinking  what couldve  happened,  it made his blood pressure go up the roof with anger at just the thoughts.

He read through it.  His jaw jutted out , he then clenched his teeth..... then he was so angry he gripped onto the notepad and saw all the papers crinkle under his grip.  He couldn't believe what he was reading.  He looked up and saw sang hiding behind a pillow. He turned to chesses and saw the serious face of his brothers. They all looked at him as if asking what happened. Ian bared his teeth in pure rage and continued reading.......

He was lucky enough the baby and sang was here.if not he would of turned this whole house up side down filled by rage. He turned to sang and engulfed her in a hug. He couldn't believe what she went through. How hard it must have been for her,  how she was so strong enough to hold it in until now. Poor thing he thought. He heard sang sob and it broke his heart.  He clenched his teeth harder and remebered how sean told them about if she was on her period. We would definetly have known, we'd have to buy her pads and stuff , because we didn't have any of that stuff here he thought.   He asked because her panties had blood on them.  It fueled onto his rage.  It was her first time. Oooooo he felt a his anger rose again......... sang,  his baby- he sighed and pulled her closer to him .he held her in his arms.  she calmed him a bit. Having her in  his arms assured him she was safe. She was here.

Chess raised a brow and ian could see the desperation in his eyes. Ian would lash out but he was scared at how fragile sang was at the moment,  he couldn't scare her,  she was too bad in a shape and doc said not to make too much noise around her. He said she had a mild concussion.  When she fainted she smacked her head on a dumbbell.

He sighed and rubbed his temple. He looked up at the roof and cursed . Why did god do things like this?! Why do such horrible things have to happen to the best of people?! How dare those twins even think of touching sang . He growled at how lucky that  they were detained or dead . If they werent hed for sure make them wish they were dead. Ian handed the notebook to liam and layed his head on sangs shoulder.

As liam recieved the notebook his body went tense.  He saw somewhere the word  pleasure. He stopped and turned to ian but ian looked too caught up in soothing his little dove. Liam sighed. Something bad mustve really happened for ian to look like that. He was on the verge of tears but still had a murderous look in his eye. He looked down at the notebook and thought that what ever happened is right in his hands. He didnt want to read for his own selfish reasons. He wanted to keep calm ......but he had to read to know what happened to his beloved. He grabbed the notebook and brought it to his face.

He began reading.

Chess registered all the looks on the guys face. He was itching to know what happened to his tiny. Something terrible did and he had a disgusting and terrible hunch of possibly what. He cursed the heavens for ever letting this happen to her. He sighed and played with osais.

Liam had to get out of the room to cool down somewhere else.  He handed the notebook to chess with out looking at him and walked off to his room. Every movement he took was stiff. what kind of man was he to let his love get treated like this. He blamed himself! Had he not gotten kidnapped or if he fought out on time he would of saved sang. He was beating himself up. Sang...... His little dove.  His eyes watered and he shed a couple of tears. He fell on the floor and leaned on to the door. How could this have happened. Those disgraceful sons of a bitch . He got up and began throwing things in an angry haste.  He yelled and cursed everyone. His baby! How could this have happened! How could he not have done something......