30

The meeting came to an end .i began falling asleep half way through it embarrassingly , i was a tad bit relieved when they announced a 'thats all for today' , any longer and i would nap on ian through it all. Everyone said their good byes and so did i . I clung onto ian the most and refused to let anyone else touch me. Eveytime they did i remembered of what those twins did. I burried my head in ians shirt and i heard him sigh.i clutched onto him tighter and wouldn't budge.

" we'll talk when we get home sang.i know your not okay " he said and i closed my eyes and nodded my head. I wasnt.Should i tell them ? Would they see me diffrently after this? Would they think i was too weak and kick me off the team? My eyes watered and i hugged ian harder. Ian rubbed my back and said soothing things.

The blackbourne team was the last to leave and we didnt stick around to wait for them. Chess had the car parked up front of the hospital and ian carried me out and into the car. We quickly made our way home before the blackbourne team could start up a mini meeting. I sighed i wanted to get home too. It was two days. I missed two days! I wonder who was taking care of osais and chip? mrs.landers? Probably.

I tried to distract myself as best i could but my mind still drifted off to the possibilites of outcomes. I felt the car stop and ians hold on me tightened. He opened the door with one hand then gently picked me up with the other. I giggled and turned to him

"Guess i wont be...... going to school... for a while " i said and he chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Thinking of ditching school so fast ? thats bad pumkin! You gotta go so you can stump all the other stupid kids there with that genius head of yours" he said and kissed my forehead. I blushed and giggled.

" that's mean" i said and he chuckled.we made our way to our floor and liam broke off to go get osais and chip from Mrs.landers.i was correct. Chess opened the door for us and i breathed in the smell of our home. It was a jumble of our scents. It was relaxing to me. I felt ian sit down and i opened my eyes. I adjusted to the brightness and turned to look at ians face. We stared at each other for a while then he frowned and held my face.

"S-sang...... you can tell me anything. Ill be here for you no matter what. Ill try my best to understand you and will definitely help you with all that i can. Sang. what happened. *blush* your panties were blood stained. I know its not your period...... because you would still be bleeding..... I'm sorry for asking but sang.... you're not on your period are you? " he said and blushed. I shouldnt be getting my period anytime soon? I finished it the day i first moved to the new house. i stared at him . He was smart. I blushed and turned somewhere else.

That wasnt long ago too. So my period shouldnt be popping up any time soon. I turned him and shook my head no. He went serious and held me and hugged me.

"Sang. Please just tell me if anything else happened. tell me everything that happened , from when you first got knocked out by the drug, then to the end of raven finding you in the closet. " he said and i burried my head on his shoulder.

"Everything?" I said and he nodded. I sighed and asked for a note pad. He nodded and opened up a drawer from the coffee table and handed me a pen and notebook.

I started.

- i was walking to Mrs.landers's door and felt someone behind me. I didnt think anything of it thinking someone was passing by but i felt it there for a while, that was until a person, i dont know who, tapped my shoulder and put a cloth over my mouth and nose, then it went dark. I was knocked out.

I woke up and was in a basement type of place, i was on a vary nice bed and .... only in a men's button up shirt.i woke up to a headache, like the one i have know, and it hurt worse when there was light. I noticed then that someone else was in the room. I turned and saw one of the twins. Eli, one of the twins, explained to me he changed me with the help of his brother and also bandaged up my wound. He then asked me how i got my back wounds . He was being nice...-