2

I woke up today in a heavy cold sweat. I had a nightmare where my mother actually ended up killing me. She looked me right in the eye as she--

I shook my head and looked outside. The sun hadn't even risen. It was still early then. I layed my head back down on the pillow but couldn't bring myself to calm down. My heart still hammered in my chest and my hands shook. I underestimate nightmares, it'll pass soon though .

I stood up from my bed and decided a nice shower would help relax me a bit. I surely needed it.after last night I smelled like lemonade and my hair was all sticky, stuck to my head and all over my neck and face .i was too tired to even wash up before cleaning and saying goodbye to Mindy. I had very tiny cuts and a bump on my head where the pitcher hit my head . I had to be careful shampooing my hair it seemed .

I gathered my clothes and listened for a bit and giggled. Who would be awake at this hour?no one was , what was I so concerned for .I could shower peacefully, maybe this would calm me down a bit.

I quickly walked out of my room and went to the bathroom. I smiled and calmly adjusted the water to my liking . I found the right temperature and began taking off my clothes. A happy little tune kept playing in my head as I continued on with trying to shower .

I shivered as icy cold air hit my body, instinctually I felt the hairs on my body stand up.Why was it cold? I didn't pay any attention after a while of rational thinking . I quickly jumped in the shower to heat up my body. This surely made me feel much much better . It was all in my head .

~~~~~~~~

By the time I got out the shower you could see the sun peeking up from the behind the trees. I smiled as I watched the sky change right before my eyes. I heard people stirring in their rooms and decided I needed to make breakfast now. Everyday chores were to be done.plus I could sneak a little if I made more .

I headed downstairs and began cooking. I sang along and managed to make enough to feed everyone. I sighed as I was once again bored and left to do nothing else but hide .

I heard grumbling and I panicked. I ran around the corner and hid, if they found me I'd be cussed out and beaten . I watched as my mom walked up to the food and grimaced. She got a plate and started to serve herself. Slowly dad and Marie came down to eat too.

I watched as they all ate together and finished. I felt sad, I would like to sit with them, but mother was probably still mad at me.so I just watched them, I usually never ate with them at all. Dad broke away from the table after he finished and began moving things and bringing boxes from upstairs. I heard noises outside and looked out the window to see a delivery truck outside. We really were moving. Dad even had professional help this time .where were we moving? I was a bit giddy .

In a flurry, I was in the kitchen cleaning up the mess they made. They were all off somewhere in the house, I'd be fine to work on the dishes and clean alone and harm free. I like when I am alone .

I sighed and walked to my room to see a random guy in there. I looked at him and he looked at me. I was slowly stepping backwards. My heart stammered and I felt in danger . We stared at each other and I froze  as it turned into an awkward staring contest .he chuckled and pointed to the box. When he tore his eyes off my frightened gaze i felt my heart slow down a bit . The moving people .

" don't be alarmed , I'm just picking up boxes to move to the truck. Is this all?" He asked, and i nodded. He sort of frowned and nodded back at me. Did he not believe it was mine? With a swift motion, he picked it up with one arm and I gazed at his strong muscles. Woah. I wish I was strong. He caught me staring, and I blushed for being caught staring. He chuckled and walked past me and patted my head. I froze and could feel my heart stammer again anxiously . He touched me ? Patted my head ?