26

i heard the noise outside and panicked . how many were in the blackbourne team again? i shook my head , hey , it was more friends right?yes . i joined liam and he draped a arm around me and herded me to the noise.

"get ready little dove, handful these boys are" he said and shook his head. i giggled and the ruckus stopped. liam rounded me to the living room and i froze. this looked like a soccer team invaded the living room. i hid behind liam . i hugged osais and he hugged me back in return. he was sooooooo cute.

"Ms.Sorenson?"

"~poooookkkiieee~omg look at my wife with a child! natural born mother i tell you, perfect!"

i heard two familiar  voices and i peeked from behind liam. i blushed and waved hi to owen and dr.sean.i said hi to the other boys too, well to the ones i knew. they chuckled and i noticed the new guys. one of them captured my eyes , well they all captured my sight but this one ive seen before.

"HOLY SHIT GUYS!!LOOK !! YOUR HAIR! " the guy yelled out and ran to me , i flinched and hugged osais . osiais began crying and my heart broke , he probably got scared. everyone went quiet as i soothed the baby.i looked up as osais was now settled and  nestled in the crook of my neck hugging me . i think he was sleepy? hungry maybe?the guys looked worried and the other guys were glaring at the boy  with the sparkling blue eyes.every guy had their own beautiful set of eyes. none of them were alike to each other.

" i-im sorry i didnt mean to ....scare you both. i just really like your hair color..fuck...is it dyed ?"he asked  quieter and i smiled and shook my head no. he gasped but the big burly guy from before pushed him onto a couch. i winced , north was a bit too rough .

" my apologies Ms.Sorenson. here come sit down and ill introduce you to my other brothers."mr.blackbourne said and i nodded. i was going to go sit with him ,but chess got up  and directed me to sit with him instead. the air was a bit tense now. The families were definitely separated .

"you may continue with the introductions Owen" Chess said and put a arm around me. so his name was Owen? i think Ian said Owen a while back too . I'll call him Mr.Blackbourne since everyone still did. Mr.Blackbourne cleared his throat and motioned to the boy with crystal eyes.

"thats Gabriel Coleman, hes around your age , most the boys are your age darl-Ms.Sang .  Dr.sean and i are not included . " i looked at Gabriel and waved .he smiled widely  and waved back.

"this is Nathan Griffin" he said and pointed to a guy who was jacked! he definetly would do some major damage in a fight. he wasn't as big as Ian , Liam and Chess, but he surely was big. i waved and eyed his red hair , it was not a ginger red but more to the brown side . it fit his face nicely, i blushed. he had a nice face , he looked kind too.

" this is Silias Korba " he said and i gazed at how huge he was. i looked up at him in amazement.

"big" i said and everyone laughed

"thanks aggele mou" he said and i shivered at how deep and masculine his voice was. he was almost as tall as ian. and ian was tall. i blushed and said a shy hi. what was aggele mou? i heard Liam groan then growl.

" pooookie? how are you sweetie?" Dr.Sean said and jumped off the couch to kneel infront of me.i blushed and smiled hugely.he was a funny man.

"fine doc"i said and osais stirred in my arms.

" a baby? is this your child madameeee?" Dr.Sean said an faked offense and i chuckled. i was going to say no but chess cut me off

" its this familys child" he said and picked osais gently out of my hold. i smiled as i saw his smile towards osais. i was beyond happy that chess got his kid back.he surely was too.