17

The car ride home was nice and calm.the guys didnt really say anything . I knew something was on each and every one of their minds. I wonder what?

I watched outside and saw the passing cars. One car kept up in pace with ours.a black car. The windows were very dark , tinted right?The drivers window slowly came down and i saw a man with a mask....a volto mask? How was he driving like that?He turned to me specifically and i shivered. This was probably just a prank , a very weird prank.

"Look" i told liam who sat next to me. I turned to shake him to get my attention but when we turned to look back at him the car was speeding off to an exit .

"What is it little dove?" He asked and i was still looking at the now gone car. That was weird.

"Weird" i said and didnt get to finish as chess sighed.

"Tiny, we're all going to have to change,  is it okay if you change into that new outfit we bought from the first store ? The one ian got for you" he said and i nodded. That oufit was cute.i said an okay and went back to staring outside.

Was he going to take me with him to court?

We got home and i stretched. I wanted to take a nap. I tried helping them with the bags but they gave me a light one with panties.  I frowned and settled for it.

I was a tad bit embarrassed when we passed people going through the apartment. They did buy too much for me.

We went up the elevator and got off on our floor. We entered the apartment and i heard chip. I giggled when he jumped on me and licked me. Could we bring him along with us?

"Sang sweetie lets get rockin and rolling , my court date has to be in less than an hour hun .as much as i love crashing things this one isnt one of them. " chess said with a sad tone to his voice. I nodded and made my way to a bag ian handed out to me. I grabbed it ,and was surprised at the weught. it had a box in there too?Was it shoes?

I went to the bathroom and began changing. I had the shirt on and i forgot about the skirt. I needed help from ian with it.

"Ian" i called out and heard him on the other side of the door.

"Yeah?" I sighed glad he was outside

"Help" i called out and heard a knock on the door and saw him enter. He smiled and i turned around so the zipper was to him. He held my waist again and just like before  zipped it with one hand and leaving me with a kiss to the neck. I thanked him and he walked out giving me time to do my hair .
I didnt really have make up so i didnt have to worry about that.

I made a braid on the sides of my head then grabbed all my hair and the braids into a high pony . I smiled at how nice it turned out and managed to take out some strands to frame my face. I looked presentable now. I looked back in the bag and saw the shoe bag , i opened it and saw the stunning black heals. They were simple but cute .

A black strappy heel with a small detailed buckle on the heel strap . It was so cute. It matched the outfit completely too.good job ian.not even i could possibly pick an outfit out this well.

I opened the door and i met ians face. I was a bit taller thanks to the heels but ian still towered over me. I looked at him and smiled and he gave me a full blown blinding smile. He whistled and grabbed one of my hands. He twirled me and hooted.

" i did a mighty dam well job on this .shit... call me gabriel for a day. Fuck i did good . You looking fucking stunning sang" he said and i blushed. I thanked him and his smile lit up.

" we've got to show the guys!" He said and i giggled as he dragged me out to the living room. Everyone was dressed so handsomely,  a nice little button up shirt and some dark colored slacks really made them look magazine cover naterial. Not like they werent anyways.