18

I snuggled closer to the warmth . I breathed in and smelt someones scent. I opened my eyes and confirmed who i think it was. Chess was asleep and i was  draped on him like a monkey.

I blushed and tried my best to get off him.his hands were at my waist and one on my back. It would be hard to get out with out waking him.

I looked down and noticed my whole outfit wasnt on me.did someone change me? I looked down again and notice chess was only wearing boxers and i seemed to only be wearing a huge shirt. It was riding up in places .

I blushed , god was this embarassing.

I turned back and looked at chess. Yesterday was hard for sure. Ive never seen a man cry , but i guess i have now . Id never want to see it again. I dont want anyone to cry. I raised my hands and slowly carassed his face.

I couldnt imagine having my children ripped away from me.

I felt his stomach move from under me and i blushed. He was chuckling.ohh nooo. I looked at his face and sure enough his bright blue eyes were watching me. I blushed and he chuckled some more. I took my hands off his face quickly  and he held onto one.

"Goodmorning tiny" he said and i attempted to say goodmorning. He understood and hugged me.i needed to get off him.

" okay?" I asked and hugged him and patted him.i tried getting off and he did let me. I wonder if it was okay for me to say that.i really wanted to know if he was fine. I wanted to help him.

He breathed in and exhaled deeply.  He pushed me away from him slightly and i dont know why but my heart ached when he did that. He looked at me and shook his head no.he turned the other way then layed flat again on his back and stared emptily up at the ceiling.

" i loved her , I honestly did. We had our first children together ! We were that in love to start a family .i was a father and she was the mother . we married right after having osais and Natalie .Then ......i found out who she really was. After that we just fell apart , the love only blinded us for a while then we saw who we really were . Im not gonna go too much into detail but she was a horrible woman. I honestly am heart broken the court decided to give her my children , both none the less.i didnt even get to see osais at court.my baby boy. If only i could show them who she really was....Im getting worked up again , im sorry sang , im okay now i guess." He said and hugged me back again i hugged him .i was happy he could talk to me about some stuff.

The door opened and i felt a new wave of air attack my exposed skin. I looked up and ian was at the door.

"Goodmorning , pumpkin your little butt is  gonna get cold." Ian said and chuckled. Chess chuckled and moved me and his chest in doing so. He reached down and hid my butt from ian. I blushed at how his hands covered my whole butt .i blushed deeper at even the fact his hand was touching my bum.

"Ian here take tiny , im going to go cool off in the shower." He said and he lifted me up. Ian came by and picked me up. He held me and made me wrap my legs around his lower abdomen.i blushed and held onto ian so i wouldnt fall off.i felt like a kid.

He chuckled and brought me out of chesses room and into the living room.

"Pumpkin what would you like to do today?im honestly bored here." He said and sat down on the couch and sat me on his lap. I layed on his chest and shrugged my shoulders.i was still a bit tired. A ding dong rang through the house and liam called out he was getting it.

Ian layed down and i did too on top of him. I was getting used to  sleeping on people, as weird as that sounded . Sleeping in general aswell , i think sleeping with someone helped me with that.