34

I didnt know what to do. I blushed at the meer thought of doing something. But.....i had to do it.

"E-excuse me.....can i go to someone's room....to change the baby" i said and touched axels hand to get his attention.  He looked at me for awhile then nodded. He got up and so did i . I grabbed the baby bag and osias and he looked at the team.

" corey , we're going to use your room , its closer" axel said and corey jumped up.he looked panicked.

"M-my room! Ok but can i go too then" he said. I blushed , so many people were going to watch me change osais's diaper. I giggled none of the guys enjoyed doing it so i had always cleaned the babys bum. I giggled i hope they dont get grossed out too much.

Axel led me to a door and opened it. My eyes flew open in surprise at how neatly organized  everything was , but my surprise layed on the walls. His walls were chalkboards and were written all over the place. I looked up and was surprised some working even was on the ceiling. I turned to corey and he lowered his head from me embarassed.

"Its cool, wooow" i said and stared at the walls. It was either computer stuff or randome written thoughts. I turned to axel and corey and pointed to the list that was there.

"Did you get the eggs?" I questioned and they chuckled.  I giggled and turned to corey.

"Where can i put him down? " i asked and he nodded, he brought me to his bed further into the room and i gasped. This room was huge. His bed was huge. I thanked him and layed osais on the bed.

Osais giggled up at me and i raised a brow. He farted and i bursted out giggling. He was such a little mischievous baby. I shook my head and took off his cute little bear onesie . He had pooped and it smelled. I made funny smelly coments and osais would chuckle. He was soo cute.

I grabbed out my wipes , a new diaper and some rash cream. The guys didnt clean his butt right. I grabbed his little feet and pretended i was eating them. I gobbled and he'd giggle. Ohhh babys were so cute.

I blushed and turned around and saw them both staring at me. Corey looked away but axel nodded at me. I giggled.

"Do you ...have a plastic bag? " i said and axel nodded and said he would go get one. I took that as a cue and began taking osais's diaper off. I  swiftly changed the diapers and took out some wipes. I cleaned his butt and put the wipes into the trash bag axel brought to me. I thanked him and laughed when he stared at the baby weirdly.

"Have you ever changed .....a diaper axel?" I asked and he turned his head to me. He stared at me and shook his head no and i giggled.

"The guys dont like doing it .....espically osais's .....he poops alot" i said and we all chuckled. I cleaned him up nicely then i applied the cream inbetween his cheeks. Poor baby was all pink down there.

" did you know Seahorses are the only animal that the male , not the female, birth and care for their young" he said and i nodded. I knew that. He smiled at me and i looked at him.

"Seahorses have no teeth and no.....stomachs so they must constantly......eat to survive." I told him and he looked surprised but gave me a huge smile.i had my fair share of animal facts and knowledge. I fastened the diapers tabs or flaps or what ever they were , did they have names?

".....Are you interested in marine biology sang?" He said and i giggled.

"I like all of biology ....I like to learn." i said and smiled up at him. He stared at me and we both just stared into each others eyes. I found it embarassing after a while and turned away. I saw from my peripheral vision him smiling. I blushed.

"Do you like computer stuff sang? And tv shows?" Corey asked and i smiled at him.

" i find any technology cool.....and i like cartoons" i said and smiled hugely at him. He blushed and smiled back.