5

She grabbed me by my hair and brought me up i choked out words i couldnt even say. My throat burning as i felt myself strain to say a simple stop. She pulled the stool she brought with her and put it in the tub . She had me climb onto it as she tied me up in it. My whole back exposed to the water. I heard her chuckle .

I felt the hot droplets of water attack my skin and i cried out. She smacked my back hard making me have a fit of coughs. I heard her laugh again.the sting almost traced by scolding water droplets.

" let me make this the last reminder you little whore. " she said and i felt something tear at the skin on my back. I screamed out but it all came out as cracked noises. The hot water peicered my newly exposed wounds. She seemed to be cutting a word in me!

I thrashed around trying to make her stop but she'd dig her finger in my cuts and make me cry and attempt to scream out.

" I should honestly just cut your tongue out ! "She said and I tried my best to scream and get away from her .

I let hot tears fall as i saw the tubs water turn a red color. I shook and trembled . I heard her take her belt off and when I felt it on my new skin I felt my body react in pain I've never felt before .

After what seemed a hour of torture she let my back go and chuckled.I was so much in pain I didn't even know she was done , everything hurt .

" ohh look! It says whore! Now everyone will know what you are , itll stay on you forever . It'll remind you forever what you truly are. A stinky little skank of a whore" she said and laughed .

I heard her gurgle and then spit on me. With disgust she said berating words as she left me there. I cried out ugly sobs. What was left of what I could squeeze out. I didn't know if I was even crying or if was the water droplets sliding over my face and mingling with the blood on the bottom of the tub. The hot water was still going . Cernating my skin. Every little droplet was a needle that'd pierce my skin. My carved words were stinging horribly.

I cried and chocked out for someone to come. Marie ! Dad!

Please make it stop. It hurts .

I cried dry heaves and laid my head down on my knees. The water splashed around me and i trembled at the sound. The water. I couldn't stand it....

I cried and cried the most ive ever cried before. My mother did this to me. Why did it hurt more than usual this one?

~~~~~~~~~~~

I had passed out. It was somehow the afternoon of the next day the shower was off and a towel draped over me. I was still in the stool.

All the memories came flooding back and my lip quivered . I was going to cry again , i sucked it in and tried my best to get out of this. Who turned the water off for me ? And the towel? Who ever it was i thanked god they did , i heard once a prison inmate died due to scolding hot water and being in there for too long. Im lucky i didnt ....im fine. I am fine .

I wiggled my way out the ropes and groaned. My back hurt tremendously. Where she bound me with the ropes had rubbed some of my skin badly .I looked around the cabinet for a wrap or gauze to wrap my wound with. The hot water probably killed off enough germs. My skin hurt really bad , it was all red and splotchy in places. Mostly on the back of my body i was curled up to hide my front thankfully.

I sucked in a breath and turned to look in the mirror. I gasped at how ugly my back looked. How ugly i was. I sucked in a deep breath and turned my head too tired to bother with my thoughts. I wrapped it half hazardly and wrapped a towel around me.

I walked out the shower and met my mother in the hallway. My heart froze and my body went still.

"Took you long enough little 'whore' , thoughtd i had to drag you out of there by now. Your going to start paying the water if you pass out again" she said and kicked me to the floor. She laughed all the while doing so. I whimpered . She laughed harder and kicked at my sensitive back.