41

As promised one of the guys would stay over tonight. Chess was the first then he said tomorrow would be ian..... then on thursday would be liam...... then finally on Friday..... i could possibly head back home to sleep ........but.... by the way they were talking, i doubted it. I think it was still unsafe at the moment. I lightly sighed out and hugged my knees. It was all a long list in my head. plauging me. I slowly was counting the days down until i thought was when i felt better , but even i didnt know if i was better. It wasnt about if i felt better , it was about our safety.

We were all watching tv as a huge huge huge family. The guys were everywhere , even the toma team was here.strangely ....... i felt at ease. Like one huge happy group. Very calming even if there was noise everywhere and bickering here and there. Even when the guys fought they always managed to make amends after. It felt right. It felt safe here.

I heard osais cry and i turned to see chess sighing. He turned to me and gave an apologetic look.

" sang...i think he's really taken to you." He said as he kissed his head and passed him over. I smiled hugely and gladly went to take him.Just as i did osais stopped crying and raised his hands up to hug me. I giggled and took him into my arms and cuddled him. Such a little lovebug!

I never really knew when i started , but i was kissing osais quite often. I blushed and looked up.....was chess alright with it? I mean its his child...i know we're a family but would he be fine with me acting like this?

From the huge smile he gave me it almost soothed my nerves...i turned to osais and saw as he was wiggling around and i came to the conclusion he wanted to move around and play.

Just like before i steadily placed him on his little legs and steadied him as he bounced around and kicked the carpet. I giggled, babies were really cute.

I felt the stares again but knew better not to look up. I didnt want to look them in the eye and blush for the millionth time today. I saw as one of the guys on the floor scooted closer and i saw as raven motioned for me to pass him osais. I blushed as all the information infiltrated back to my mind.....god i would never be able to not blush around him.

I was a bad drunk. I slowly waddled osais to him and he began giggling. I smiled then once again the chain of passing off osais began.

When it came to north , silas and nathan , osais loved walking off in their directions.....but hed refused to walk to Gabriel ,kota or luke. I wonder why?? I mean they were all very friendly looking people .

I think i had a very very small hunch as to why..... maybe osais finds bigger men more trusting ? His dad was big , bigger then the blackbourne boys and was the most physically built . Practically all the guys from my family were big. I blushed... they were big muscular men.

I still had no idea why osais didnt trust in kota, luke and gabriel though? He got along nicely with the other boys ? I smiled and watched them play with him.

"Sang?" I heard chess say and scoot closer to me. I looked up and smiled up at him.

"Yeah?" I asked and went back to watching osais.

"Im so sorry you have to take care of osais......" he began and i was going to tell him he was wrong in apologizing but he continued talking.

"I never really asked you even if you wanted the responsibility. I know youre in our family but ........sang..im very grateful and happy that you take care of my son, really you dont have too...its not your responsibility ....ive seen you smile at him and kiss him as if he was your own kid..im very thankful for that sang. Youre doing better then his mother ever would" he said and a bit of me hurt.