9

We entered the elevator and i remebered the strangers of last time. If the guy had said something ...i wonder what he would of said?

The guys were greeted by everyone and some even greeted me.i said hi and smiled at them.i was shy but very happy they said hi . Ian would pull me in closer and chuckle. Why was he chuckling?

"Laugh?" I asked and faked hurt. He looked worried and began spouting stuff.

"I-i was just laughing...cause you're so cute . When you smile you tip your head to a side." He said and i giggled.i guess I was like a dog . i rubbed his hand and whispered.

"Playing" he looked down at me and gave me a heart stopping crooked smile of his.he poked my nose and i giggled.

We made it to his car but i was sat in the back and buckled up by ian. I frowned at him and whispered.

" kid?" I said and shook my head no. I hated not being able not to say no more than two words. I could barely even say one.

"Ive gotta make sure you're safe pumkin" he said and i frowned but nodded.they'll give him a ticket if we don't have seatbelts right?He wasnt doing anything bad ...its just  i wasnt a kid who needed to be buckled in by him , I could have done it myself.

~~~~~~~~~~

After some traffic we pulled up into a hospital's Parking lot. I got out of my seat and ian frowned when i let myself out the door. I reached for his hand absent  mindedly as i stared up at the towering building.

The guys talked as they guided me into the place. I looked so tiny compared to them.compared to the rest of the people it seemed aswell.

When we do meet his friend how am i going to talk to him if i have no voice? I looked at ian and he smiled down at me. He rubbed
His thumbs on my hand and started walking us to the entrance.

I followed along through the beautiful lobby then through the rooms of patients .finally we stopped in front of a door. On the plac outside it was "Dr.Roberts " office . I recalled ian saying that name to chess. It was here no? I was supposed to talk to this guy.

Ian tapped on the door , it was a pattern . I giggled when the man on the other side gave ian a funny face for knocking like that. His eyes slowly turned to me and crinkled as he smiled.

" you must be miss.sang. nice to meet you little lady" he said and stuck his hand out. Absent mindedly i pushed my hand out to him to greet him but realized i was holding hands with ian. My face blushed and they chuckled. I freed my hand of ians and shook the doctors hands.

" now that we have met , lets get to buisness shall we ?" He said and motioned for us to enter the room.

I sat in one of the chairs infront of his desk as the boys did too. I felt odly comfortable with them here.

The doctor walked slowly as he sat down and met my eyes.

"Okay now what are we talking about here? What may i be of assistance for this little lady?" The doctor said and looked at me then to ian.

" she cant... speak ... right now sir. Id like to get her emancipated. Her home is not a safe place for her , dr.green has seen enough to tell you it is not." Ian said and held my hand. Id let him speak for me ...for now.i couldnt really do all the speaking at the moment.

Dr.roberts just stared at him then to me. I flinched as his gaze followed me.

"Verry well , do you think shes fit to be a candidate for the academy ?" He said and chess cleared his throat and looked at ian.

" ian dont sign her up for anything she doesnt know about . As for you sweetie , ask them about things when you have questions , don't be afraid to correct us or give us questions . We are here to help you " chess said and i nodded. I tugged on ians sleeve and he turned to me.