47

" hey raven , c'mon leave sang alone . You're moving too much she may wake up." Corey frowned and gave a light glare toward his huge brother . He sat in a chair with his computer and glasses ready to do some morning work . Raven blinked one eye and looked towards the voice .

Wait Were they at home ? Raven looked at him confused . He only wore glasses when he was at home on his computer ....Raven turned to him wide eyed , when did he get here ? Was it morning already ? Were was he-...at his home ?

" why are you here ? " raven said and heard a yawn and received a smack .

" that's rude , it's our house idiot .why wouldn't we be here ?....are you still asleep ? " Brandon said and sat up from the bed yawning , clearly still wanting more sleep . Raven looked around confused still. He saw and noticed their huge bed . Were they all there ? At their home ? Sang was here too?

Sure enough she was in his embrace and covered in a white sheet , comfortably snuggled in between him and axel .

What-

" keep it down guys. We probably wore her out last night , let her sleep " axel said repositioning himself hugging her , trying to get more sleep in . Raven noticed his very clotheless body.... wore her out ...did they...

"Last night ?" Raven said and marc chuckled .

" it was so amazing it wiped his memories guys !" Marc  joked and got up to probably head to the kitchen . He noticed his back pink with scratch marks . kiss and bite marks littered his neck and shoulders. What the fuck ... he looked down and slowly moved the sheet she had on herself to show her pretty pale skin . Her own fair share of kiss marks and bites. What the fuck-

" raven honestly .... are you alright ? Should we call Dr.Green ? .....while we're at it should we have him check on our little flower too? " axel asked and slowly caressed her face .

" what about the kalo team ? " he asked ... if they knew they all bedded their precious little bird , they'd surely be all killed off....what the hell had happening . Why was he drawing blanks?

He got up and felt the sheet fall off him. Sure enough he felt his skin sore around his neck and shoulders, he walked by a mirror and saw love bites and kiss marks on himself . He touched them gingerly .... did sang do these ..

" she's a feisty little thing , god she was so hot . How she managed to handle us all. Ohh dear god , the sucking , riding and jerk-" before mark could finish raven covered his mouth , smacked his huge hand over his mouth and stared wide eyed . No way.... no way... he was in disbelief.

" who are the kalo team ? " axel said and got up and dressed in the room full of brothers. He was even more shocked , axel ... no way.

" you pulling leg?! Cmon ... serious brothers ... serious ?" He asked so confused .

" the kalo team ? Never heard of them ? .... they don't even show up in the academy records ? Are they a ghost team?" Corey said while typing away at his computer . Why was raven asking about a family ? A ghost team ?He looked quite serious aswell?

" This is a dream ?" He said and heard a small little yawn and grumbling. They all turned and saw as she sat up and rubbed her eyes cutely .

" goodmorning guys. can we have breakfast? Im starving " she said with a lazy sleepy smile . They all smiled involuntary.

" already done my little bumblebee " Marc said and crawled on the bed to place a kiss on her little nose . When the fuck did he go prepare breakfast? She sat up a little more kissing him happily and hugging him .

" Mark baby , can you help me dress ? I'm a little sore " she said blushing scarlet. Raven sat in a couch amazed ... she was nude clinging onto mark so familiarly ...baby.... this must be a dream .. it has to .... or has he lost his memories ?