20

When we got home chess was already  there.liam told me he worked for the academy often. Ian too , liam said he was unemployeed so he'd be at home most the time. That means he'll get to stay with me? Yes! I wont be lonely .

When we got home the guys seemed to all huddle up and talk to one another in the living room.i was already here watching tv but i guess they didnt mind me. It was funny when ian and liam began to bicker once again.this time it was because liam cut ians sentence off and began his .Chess silenced them and rubbed his temples.

A light bulb turned on in my head.what if i made them smoothies? I saw ian drink one of chess's protein shakes , maybe i can make one? My face scrunched up thinking about the disgusting thing chess was drinking last time, ughhhhhh it was so nasty. But the one im going to make is going to be sooooo yummy! I hope it'll relax them too!

I poked liams side and motioned for him to come closer. I didnt want the other guys knowing my surprise treat. He leaned closer and i whispered in his ear.

"Go to kitchen?" I asked and he nodded ,i smiled and hugged him. I thanked him and skipped hapily to the kitchen to make the smoothies.

I smiled hugely. What could i put in there! Strawberries? Bannanas , grapes,milk , ice cream . I found their protein stuff too , should i add some of that in there too? Yogurt? No...hmm.

"Tiny what are you going to make?" Chess said and scared me. I turned around and pouted.

"Secret" i said and pushed the guys out. I giggled when theyd try to ask me for clues. I shook my head and pushed them out. I watched as they laughed and retreated back to the living room. Goooood, we are ready to begin.

I took out every thing i could possibly get my hands on . I washed the fruits, i even added a carrot in their! I put them in the blender with the ice cream and protein powder. I was tasting it along the way.it was coming along nicely.

I giggled. I felt like a mad scientist , mixing in random ingredients. After i served it in four cups i placed them on a platter. I giggled , i wonder what theyd say about it. It was a strange orangey pink color but it tasted better then it looked i swear.i sighed i needed to clean this mess i made , i smiled , my shake was a sucess though .

~

I slowly walked out the now cleaned kitchen and the guys raised their brows all at the same time . I giggled. I walked up to them and handed them each a drink. They all stared at it then to me.

"Pumpkin what is this? Why is there green shit in here?" Ian asked and i laughed. It was the kale.

"Kale" i said and wiggled my eyebrows.Kale was healthy.i added some vegetables in there too.They chuckled and i smiled.

"I made ....yall...a p-protein..shake" i said and smiled hugely . Liam awwed and took a sip.

"Holy shits guys its good! Whats here little dove?" Liam asked and took another sip. I smiled bigger and sipped on mine. I listed out all the ingredients in it .wow ,there was a ton. They all chuckled when i mentioned using their protein powder. Chess gave me a high five for that.

I sat next to ian and chess and they nodded their head.

" this is really good pumpkin,fuck and theres vegetables in this too you said? Wait till i tell north" he said and i nodded. Why was he gonna tell north? North was the big scary guy no?

After everyone thanked me i got comfortable and began watching my show. I had my tasty shake with me. It was so yummy.i patted my self on the back for this. Nice job me .

The guys began their 'meeting' again. I couldnt help listening in at times. I scolded myself for doing so but my ears were traitors!

"Chess.....i saw the asshole " liam said and ian chuckled.

"Whose?" Ian chuckled. Liam flipped him off then continued talking to chess.liam looked very serious.

"Alex. Hes back .hes out of prison chess. I know alex hes gonna wanna get back at us somehow.Me especially! SHIT!He caught a sight of sang too.  Fuck, he probably thinks sangs my girlfriend aswell. " liam said and shook his head. The guys all went silent and grew murderous stares .

"Where did you see him ?" Chess said and shivers ran down my arms.his voice was scary.he definetly was upset.  Alex , why was he in prison?

"He was at the laundry place when me and sang was washing the clothes. Is he even allowed near us? Hes unstable chess , he went to jail longer than u-, hes probably even more fucked in the head." Liam said and chess shook his head in agreement. 

" we have to advise the staff here. Everyone knows alex has been dropped from the academy. Ill have to have a talk to tony and the security here.  If they haven't heard of alex , i sure as hell will tell them. Also speaking of security we have to care for sang even more now since shes part of our family and since that bastard thinks shes liams girlfriend." Ian said and they all nodded. I blushed.  Theyd care for me?

I mean they have been doing that till now.i shook my head of what i was thinking. i was family , they'd care for me like a sister. I shouldn't feel all too special . I giggled when chip hopped up on the couch and layed his head on my thighs. I stroked his beautiful fur and smiled. I had a family that cared for me in a way. That was enough for me.

"Liam ? Is it okay if sang brings chip around with her? Hes trained right? Like for attacking and stuff?" Ian asked liam and i finally broke my empty stare to the tv. I turned to them. 

"Yeah , chip is trained , aced his class too. He can sniff out bad guys like bee to pollen . Smart dog and good boy. He already follows sang around so i dont think it be hard if she went out with him"he said and winked at me. I smiled and hugged the huge puppy .
Any dog was a puppy in my eyes,  old and young .

"Okay from now on your going to take chip with you every where you go okay sang. " ian said and i nodded my head. I was fine with that. I stared back at the tv. This time i acutally butted out of their conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~

The days seemed to fly by and by the looks of it the guys seemed to be occupied by the school.they told me they signed up as teachers.  It was cool, i wonder what they taught. I giggled thinking of ian teaching  literature,  he seemed more of the math or gym type of teacher. 

I was hanging out with chip and liam. Liam said hed take us to the pool today once he was done with his phone call.i perked up at this .usually this  time of the year got colder and you wouldn't really swim outside,so i was relieved when liam said the pool was indoors. I've never been to an indoor pool.

I quickly got up and ran to ians room , i giggled,  chip followed me there. In ians closet I picked out a swimsuit ,a shirt and shorts to go over it.i got dressed quickly and made my way out.

"Yeah im taking her with me.i take care.....i know. Okay,  okay bye. Yes i know, doc's coming? No.... fine okay,but he flirts too much with sang. ...i won't " Liam was talking to one of the guys. He grunted and said a bye. I sat on the couch and he nodded at me.

"Let's go swim little dove! We've gotta relax" he said and hugged me.  I nodded and we walked out the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the slow update ive been affected with writers block recently😅 ill update tomorrow for sure though👌🤞🏻 thank you for reading and have a good day/night😙-fww