4

We began our drive 6 hours ago. Marie completley acted like i didnt exist . My mother would cricize me for how i sat or looked or even breathed . My dad was completely irritated but sat in silence as he drove . We were half way there.

I frowned . I was tired but couldnt fall asleep , afraid mother would yell at me. I leaned aginst the window and watched the scenery change.

Completely engrossed by the things passing by, i didnt even realize the time had completely changed. What was 10 am (when we left) was now 4 pm . I sighed when we got off to the gas station. I was allowed to use the rest room but couldnt be late because theyd leave me. I quickly darted to the ladies bathroom and used a stall. I got out and looked myself over in the mirror.

Small. Skinny . My crazy blonde hair was in knots my eyes with slight bags , my eyes looked sad and i frowned at myself. I looked bad. I wasn't beautiful - I shook my head and washed my hands.i couldnt take too long.

I got back in the car just in time to see them exit the gas station's store.snacks in hand. My stomach growled and i looked at my bag. I had secret granola bars . I should eat some really quickly. Before they got back.

~~~~~~~~~~

We got to our new home at 11 at night.7 hours later .I smiled as i stared at the forest behind it. The neighbourhood we lived in was one of those pancake streets!it looked so cool. It looped around, ive never seen a street like this in real life.

"The movers brought our stuff. Lets go in" my dad said and parked his car in the drive way. I looked around and smiled at the little
Stars i could see. It wasnt as bright but still enough i could see some of them. As i looked around i saw the house across from mine, they had light pouring out of its windows. Wonder who lived there? I had new neighbours ? How were they ?were they nice?

"Hey! Get inside !" My mom glared at me and i flinched and ran into the house.

" you and maries room are upstairs" my dad said and left somewhere upstairs aswell. I followed and saw as marie found her room and i was left with the one i was infront of. I turned the knob and smiled, it looked pretty. My bed was on the floor with a teddy and note on it.

" ill be here tomorrow at around 10. I have your box of things -ian" i giggled as he drew a funny face saying it was him. I smiled and tucked the paper in my bra.

Did i really want to leave?he had my stuff...

I sighed and got some clothes from my backpack i took with me . I went to the hallway to find a bathroom. I found one . As i stripped and entered the shower i heard the door open and close. I froze.

" so marie told me right after i punished you you went ahead and talked to the mover man. You little slut!" She yelled and i slipped on the floor and fell in the tub. She pulled the curtains and i gulped.i looked into her furious brown eyes .