37

No pov

Everyone had a heavy weight on their chest. They couldnt believe how much trouble a person could cause.

There they stood the next morning at court.the toma team had known they screwed up , big time.

Raven turned to look at kayli and frowned at her smug look as she faced the academy judge. He shook his head , she wasnt even concerned over her family. Too caught up in herself that she didnt realize shes dragging the whole team because of it. A inkling of anger spread through him.he lov- no liked kayli verrrrry much...but.....he never saw her act like this. Jealously was one thing , but this was to an extremity.

"Good afternoon. Todays trail is of ms.Kayli Winchester. Mr.kalo has sentenced a complaint on her behavior and mistreatment of one of his team members, as he is a part of the head of our organization ,he is incharged and responsible for choosing a fair punishment for ms.winchester .

Mr.kalo has requested , ms.winchester , toma team recipean , to be revoked of her academy status , have her sent to a militarty academy training camp for revaluation , and the miss's team is in favor of the kalo team.

This case will come to a close , any objections , may you speak now or forever hold your peace. Everything you say will be recorded and held against you if you have been perpetrated . " the judge said and axel fixed his tie. He couldnt believe he was actually sent to court. He was lucky chess choose easy punishments. Ms.sang mustve persuaded him somehow , when he called last night , he was afraid his whole team would be revoked from memebership . He turned to kayli and frooze. Ohhh dear god...........
....

.. no ...............they all thought............ She had her hand raised up in objection.

"Ms.Winchester, you may speak" the judge said and all the guys rushed to stop her from embarassing herself ....or even themselves. The academy court had the best and ruthless judges.they didnt stand for idiocracy nor for time wasting. Axel stepped up and held kayli's arm. She turned to him and glared at him.

How pathetic she thought, such a strong team like them bowing their heads over some people. What happened to being all badass and invincible. The academy made them into bitches at time.She pushed his hand off her and sneered at him. Him most of all , he was saying sorry to the little bitch after she would put her in her place. Kayli was angered.

"Mr.johnson . I ceartinly do not believe, being sent to court for behaviour issues is correct , what is going on with myself shouldnt be punished by others. What civil conflict we had was between teams , between people, therefore i dont belive the severity of this case should be pressed opon me." Kayli said and all the guys shook their heads. Brandon was furious , she was speaking out of her ass! She said such stupid things that could be easily torn apart and used against her.

"Ms.winchester. Mr.kalo , who is part of the-"

"High mighty-o counsel yeah yeah i know" she rudely interupted and everyone glared at her. The judge banged his gavel. Infuriated he was interrupted.

"SPEAK WHEN YOU ARE GIVEN TIME TO SPEAK! ...........continuing , mr.kalo , is tasked with the dutys of everyone below him , so he has the power to evaluate team members and deem if they are fit for academy membership. You ms.winchester, have been evaluated by him as being tempermental and cruel , this may lead to unwanted behavior later on in this career and we may not have that, thus your revoked membership.since one of the team's members from the kalo group was injuried by you , the leader , mr.kalo , will be able to decide what punishments deem fit to you. As a judge , i wholehearted agree with mr.kalos preposition and agreement apon what is to be done with you.

This meeting is done. Have a good afternoon. ms.Winchester the information will be given through my advisors thank you and have a good afternoon. "The judge said unbothered and walked off. The guys sighed. Kayli sat in her seat and glared at the judge's now empty seat.