14

I watched as ians back left the room. I was here alone ...well i was with chip .i wasnt alone .chip would be here with me too. I ran my fingers through chips fur and smiled. He was here with me i should be fine really.

With that thought in mind i layed down and curled up . I smiled when chip layed down too and rested his head on my stomach. I closed my eyes and i slowly fell into a peacefull sleep.its going to be fine.

Here i was at home? It was all peaceful and nice. I smiled as i felt a warmth all around me. See , it was nice.

I heard footsteps around me but couldnt see who it was. I felt a sudden sharp pain in my back and i screamed as i felt it burn. A pain all too familiar to me .

"Little whore where have you opened your legs at now? " my mothers voice sent my body freezing over with fear.

" ill find you little bitch and ill make sure to make you so undesirable that your going to have to beg people to love you" she said cackling. Tears streemed down my face as relization hit .....no one loved me. I cried harder as i felt ghost hands hit me. Every blow reminding me on how lonely and sad my life was. No one really cared. The guys were just doing this out of pity. They were just good people.

I cried and screamed as i saw before my eyes my own body being cut up and hit by my mother . I saw as she cackled and taunted me . I saw as my life left from my eyes--

I was shaken vigourously and once i woke up from my dream i was gasping for air. My eyes felt like theyd been crying for centuries my palms were bloody . I mustve been clentching my fists tight. I wiped my tears with the back of my palm and slowly regained my self . I heard chip whimpering and looked up to see all the guys around me.

"Sang..." ian said and i couldnt help it i cried again. What was worse was i couldnt even tell him what was wrong. My mother prevented me from that too. My mother blocked me off of every thing.

" sang , whats wrong?" Liam said and i frowned. Everything was wrong with me. I was too far broken for anyone to salvage. A broken record too shattered to play.

"Broken" was all i could muster up as i cried again. Ian reached out for me and i threw myself in his warm embrace.he must care for me if he has left me here in his house and has fed me. He must probably have sympathy or pity for someone like me.

"Sang , dont feel like this. Especially over someone so worthless as your mother. Sang, look at me baby....Weve all been through this , weve all been victims of heart break , of abuse..... of being unwanted. Trust me..... Now dont tell me that you may be too far gone , because you're not , we were to far gone too. But we found love , we found trust , we found our own family. Its time you find yours too. Sang , you are a wonderful little lady , okay .dont let yourself persuade you other wise. You are  so pure hearted and magnificant you cant even count the stars to compare up to it. Sang , you are you. Someone has to be bat shit crazy not to like you. Fuck i  like you okay , we all like you. Because you are you. We will be here for you , not beacuse we're being nice or out of pity  ...but because we want to be there for you as a family. We care for one another , now let us care for you." He said and hugged me tighter. I cried harder and nodded my head. Family was a choice. Could i be in their family?

"Be....in....your....family?" I asked inbetween sobbs and i felt someones gentle hands make me look up. I looked at pale blue eyes that seemed to light up the dark room.he smiled at me.

"You are already a part of our family little dove. " he said and rubbed his nose with mine. I smiled and grabbed his head and hugged him. I don't care if it was akward but i genuinely was happy and in a lighter feeling than before . I was not crying tears of sorrow but instead tears of happiness.

Have i found my family?

"Sang, are you okay ? Do you want any snacks? Anything to calm you down tiny?" Chess asked and i shook my head no. I was fine .

"How about we watch a movie tonight? You know like wait the night out till we all drop. Ill make snacks and pop popcorn" chess suggested and i nodded. That sounded fun.

Ian picked me up and i hung onto him until he sat down and i sat in his lap. I blushed. I tried sitting off of him but hed put me right on him again.

" little dove wants to sit on couch brother." Liam said and ian grumbled and sat me inbetween them both.

I giggled and was covered completely with a blanket. I poked my head out and giggled even more when the guys chuckled.

"How are you so tiny?" Liam asked and i shrugged.

"Its cause shes tiny" chess said and laughed at his own joke. I giggled at liams and ians reaction to chess. They both rolled their eyes at the same time even . This family was nice.

Liam bounced out of his seat and ran to the remote on the table. All the guys groaned and i was confused?

" it better not be a dam kids movie liam" ian groaned out and i giggled. Id like to watch a kids movie. I haven't seen many kids movies , movies in general at all.

"Its a good movie i swear , sangs going to like it " liam said and flicked through movies on the huge tv screen. He landed on one and my eyes shone as i heard about it. I nodded my head and liam pointed at me.

"See! She wants to see it. " he said and clicked it. I smiled widely as the movie began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning , i was laying on ian and liam was cuddling my stomach. I blushed.

"I can wake them for you " chess said and sipped his coffee. He had a tablet in his other hand and would swipe at it occasionally like reading something.He looked at me and i shyly shook my head no.  I had to pee but i didnt want to wake them. He chuckled

"Here I'll get you out of there"he said.

"Thank you" i said and was surprised i could muster up two words already!

He nodded and set down his coffee and tablet on the coffee table and walked to us. He grabbed me under my armpits and pulled me out of the pile of sleeping boys. I laughed and he smiled. He set me down and i scurried off to the bathroom.i heard chess chuckle as i ran.

I got to the bathroom and smiled. Was this home now? Or was I moving too fast?

I did my buisness and finished. I looked at myself in the mirror and slightly frowned.  I had a rats nest on my head , i blew my own  breathe to myself and cringed,  it smelt bad.

I saw the toothpaste and grabbed my pink toothbrush happily. It didnt smell bad now. Seeing my toothbrush in here like it belonged made me smile. Did I belong here ?

I opened the door and made my way to the yummy smelling food i smelt in the kitchen.i entered the kitchen and froze.