29

A/N This story takes a huge turn further along this chapter , so please be advised . Mature content will be ahead 😢 i will indicate where it will stop and end. That way if you dont want to read it itll be easy for you to continue it on the next paragraphed marked. Now onto the story.........

no pov

The boys were growing worried. Sang was taking too long.

"Maybe nans just talking up a storm like usual" ian said and tried to convince himself. With the occurring problem at hand .....just the slightest thought of sang being in danger had him sitting on the edge of his seat. She was fine, she was with osais and the old lady.

Chess tapped impatiently at the table and tried to distract his busy mind. Liam had him worried. He was caught. But he knew he could get himself out...... well if he couldn't they would be the ones to save him. By they he was referring to him and ian.... possibly the toma team if it comes to worse.

They both sighed and stood up

"Let's go check up on them , maybe say hi to nan aswell" chess said and fixed his shirt and hurriedly walked to the door. The nerves had him bouncing off of each of his heels.

They got out their house and made it to the door on their right. Sure enough sang wasn't standing there, maybe she was inside they thought.

Chess knocked hoping to have nan answer and give back tiny and his child. their absence around the house was surely taking its toll.

The door opened slowly then the old women's face popped up and smiled.

"Back for the child i see, took you long enough. What went down" the little old lady said and wiggled her eyebrows. When they mentioned they were going to celebrate with a girl she thought they'd stay at home. she giggled at her mischievous thoughts. The old women thought back to when the guys came to present their bird to her. She loved her already. Their team has always been akin to sons to hers , and in a way she was a  mother to them.

Chess and ian both went stiff. she didn't mention anything about sang they both thought.

"D-did sang by any chance knock on your door?" Ian said and began panicking. The old lady looked at him puzzled and shook her head no. ian cursed and walked around , up and down the hallway , trying to calm himself down. Chess went rigid and smiled at the old woman.

"mrs.landers ....... we may be having problems at the moment. Can you please take care of osais for a bit more? And please be aware of the house, this building isn't safe. Please take care of my child and yourself. We'll be back. I'll inform tony of the threat in our building.please be on alert ." chess said and the lady nodded.

Chess was not one bit worried about the old woman , she was a part of the armed forces for the academy, so for her to be taking care of his child had him secured they were fine leaving osais there. But that wasn't on his mind. His mind was racing with the idea of what happened to his little cutie?!! Where was his tiny !

Ian was long gone. When he heard the old lady tell them sang never knocked he ran to the camera room and pushed the sleeping guard out the way. He surely didn't do his god dam job he cursed and fought the guard out of anger. once he was done beating the guard he sighed and calmed himself down. His thoughts were all over the place , but one thing was above all . He needed to find sang. He couldn't let anything happen to her. He promised himself nothing would happen to her. He sat in the guards chair and began rewinding  the tape .he cursed as he found what he was looking for.

He saw sang walk up to the door and right when she was going to knock a figure came out and tapped her shoulder then smuggled a cloth over her mouth. She fell to the floor and the person lifted her up and took her away.