Chapter 40

How coincidental that it's chapter 40?! Another ten chapter milestone... PERFECT FOR THE FEELZ WHEN THE OCCASION IS SO RIGHT.

So yes..prepare. Because this story is going to be FREAKING 80 million CHAPTERS LONG BECAUSE I KEEP THINKING OF THINGS I WANT TO ADD.

ANYWAYSSSS..

"Where did I put that wrench again?"

...."oh! Found it!"

//grabs wrench... Throws at heart.

ASHTONS POV:

I walk into school, making sure to be my happy normal self. I've pretty much gotten over the eating thing. I think I was just sick, or maybe it was from the few days I didn't eat after Luke left? I don't know really.

Anyway, I'm eating again. I'm happy I got over that, what ever it was. Because Luke has too much to deal with.. And me randomly having problems isn't going to help. I'm not saying I don't have any problems, everyone does. Just some people have it worse.

Keeping this in mind I make my way to first period, but suddenly feel someone grab my arm. I gasp as they pull me behind them, quickly walk towards the stair case. I whimper as they yank on my arm to get me to keep moving.

They pull my down the flight of stairs and into the downstair area of the school. I've never been here and am not even sure if it's used for anything but storage and power stuff.

They let go of me as they pull me into a small room, I see it's Cole and instantly relax a bit," dude, what the fück! I was about to pee myself back there!"

I see a small smirk on his face and cock my eyebrow at him. Suddenly he pushes me back against the wall and starts violently kissing me. My eyes widen and I push him off," woah woah!! I have a boyfriend! And I thought you were homophobic?"

He shrugs," things change, now shut up."

He comes forward again and I go to move around him, trying to get away but he grabs my arm roughly. He spins me back around to face him and roughly shoves me into the brick wall. I grunt as my back makes contact with the hard surface, but I'm not hurt. He comes back at me and starts frantically kissing my neck.

I attempt to push him off, repeatedly saying that I have a boyfriend and for him to get the fück off.. But he doesn't listen. I finally manage to shove him away, and I expected him to make some remark and give up, or just try to kiss me again. But no.

He glares, looking annoyed and walks forward angrily," stop fücking moving. This doesn't have to be hard."

I shake my head as he attempts to continue the painful experience. I knee him in the bałłs and he doubles over. I take the chance to run, but he quickly latches his hand around my ankle and I roughly slam into the ground. I groan and roll over, trying to kick off his grip.

He tightens him grip on my ankle to where I know it'll leave marks, and pulls me back. I slide across the ground and he straddles me. Suddenly I feel a strong blow to my cheek and realize he had punched me," stop fúcking fighting this!"

I feel tears fall as he continues punching me until I could barely see and felt numb all over. Suddenly my world goes black, just as I hear a zipper.

***

I wake up and lift myself up on my arms... This isn't my room? I look around and see I am in the basement of the school and suddenly the memories come back.. Him harshly kissing me and forcing me to stop screaming as I kept waking up from blacking out.

I shiver and feel my stomach churn... I go to stand up but feel dizzy and a pain spread throughout my whole body. I groan and roll over, it being easier to get up that way. Suddenly I hear someone come down the steps and I stand up frantically, much to the protest of my whole body.