Chapter 5

Lashton fanfic chapter 5:

A little while later, I felt some shuffling and my body being lifted up. I slowly blinked my eyes and looked up to see Ashton's face. My body swayed and bumped as Ashton continued walking with me in his a-

Wait he's carrying me?!

"Ash, you don't have to carry me." I said in a small voice.

"Luke it's honestly no problem, your really light anyway." He said as we neared the car door.

I muttered a 'stop lying' under my under my breath, hoping he wouldn't hear.

"I'm not." Was all he said before setting me down and opening the car door for me.

I slid in with him closely beind me.

"Why hello Lucas!" Ashton interrupted her,

"Uh it's Luke." He sounded almost jealous...

She rolled eyes at him and the started the car, diving for a while before asking," so why were you in the hospital Luke? Are you okay? Do you need help with Anything? What happened?"

"Uhh.. I just broke a rib is all... It's okay though, doesn't hurt that much." I lied.

" well as long as your okay!" She said," anyways, I hope your staying over for dinner and maybe a movie?"

"Uh.. Yeah sure, I'd love to. I'll just stop by and tell my dad first." I muttered quietly, still kind of embarrassed that Ashton heard me.

"That's perfect sweetie! Isnt it just wonderful that his new best friend lives right next door?" She cheered

Ashton sensed my awkwardness and butted in," yeah, it's really great! I mean, Luke might say something here or there, but he's really tired, so maybe in a while you two could talk a bit more?"

His mother let out a gasp," oh your right! What am I doing? You just got out of the hospital, and here I am hounding you with questions! Ashton's right, we can talk more another time, or later if your up for it."

I leaned into Ashton, resting my head on his lap as I had done before. All my pain went away, and my eyelids grew heavy as he messed with my hair.

One thing is for sure, Ashton is the best pain medicine they could give me.

***

I felt a tapping in my arm and groaned, snuggling into the hard surface even more. I heard a giggle and someone softly calling my name.

"Whaaaattt?" I moaned out, suddenly I was roughly lifted up.

I winced in pain as my ribs burned with the sudden movements.

"OMG I'm so sorry, maybe later will help! But for now, we're back, so you can go ask your dad really quick, and come on over!" Ashton said.

I nodded, and slowly got out of the car. I made my way to my house and slowly opened the door. I walked in and saw my father on the couch.

"Uhh.. Hey dad." I asked timidly.

"Hello son!" Wait.... What's going on...," Tricia meet Luke, my s- oh what happened?!" He asked in mock care as I could tell but apparently Tricia fell for it.

She ran over to inspect me," oh darling, what did you do?"

"Oh I just uh, fell down the stairs at school, got a cut on my side, they just wrapped it up in the clinic. And sorry dad, I was hanging out with The neighbors. I was actually wondering if I could go over now?" I asked hopefully. Now that he had Tricia over, he seemed to be in a good mood, and he'd want to be alone, so everything should work out!