Chapter 26

HEEEEEEYEYYY

You see this fetus pic right?! SO ADORABLE!

Annndddd

New chapter?! SPECIALLY BROUGHT TO YOU BC YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY AND THIS STORY IS AT ABOUT 13.4 THOUSAND READs?! WHY? WHO DOES THIS!

You all make me so happy! And I'm so glad you like the story!

So... To say thanks for being awesome...

//pulls out wrench

//throws at heart

Be prepared.

ASHTONS POV:

I walk down the hall from my last period, planning to meet up with Luke near his locker. I shove my hands into my pockets and walk forward, brushing through the people in the crowd. My eyes land on Luke further down the hall and I smile as he looks up at me. I wave slightly and he smiles back, looking kind of worried for some reason. Wait? He's not looking at me, I turn around and see that Amanda girl. (A/U did not remember anything about this girl except her existence, and had to go all the way back to chapter 1)

"Hey hottie." She attempts to say seductively but, to me anyways, failing miserably.

"Um, sorry no." I say, trying to pull away from her falcon-like grip on my bicep. I wince as she digs her talo- nails into my skin.

"What's wrong?" She says in a sickeningly sweet voice.

"Um, I don't like you." I say, once again attempting to pull away, but squealed when she dug her claws in deeper.

Lord child! Have you never heard of nail clippers?!

"We both know that's not true, and it's okay. I like someone who plays hard to get," she says, getting closer with each word," so I like you."

"Wow, you know I'm gay right?" I say, has she not been paying attention?

"That's even hotter, I can help you become straight again... What happened to the beginning of the year? Hmm? You said you were bi... That means you like boys and girls." She whispers in my ear, I shiver in disgust and rip my arm away. She acts like I touch her boob... Gross, and smiles evilly.

She sneaks a small glance at Luke, who has been watching the whole time before pushing me against a locker. I look around, silently begging for someone to help me. She leans in and says loudly,"trying to get to second base already?"

"No!" I say, put she cuts me off by pressing her lips firmly against mine. I try and shove her off, but I swear she has super human strength or something!

She continues to practically rape my face as I focus on getting her off, without violating the 'no punching girls in the face rule'. I decided to kick her in the shin, hey it's not a punch, or in the face! She jumps back and glares at me," Im gonna have a bruise now!!"

She continues to whine as she stomps away, angrily yelling at people to move and shoving them against the lockers. I smile proudly. HA! Take that BÎTCH!

I look over at Luke and see him with a pained expression. He looks like he's about to cry, and my suspicions are confirmed when he runs always, viciously scratching one arm with tears streaming down his face. I start running towards him, pushing through the hoards of people to reach him, but he makes it out of the building first.

I finally reach the doors, and shove them open, running out and frantically looking around for him. I don't see him? I rush forward, looking around the corners and making sure he isn't hiding. I start running towards our houses, sweat starting to beed on my forehead from the effort.

LUKES POV:

I shove the door open and run up to my room, slamming the door behind me. I curl into a ball on my bed, and cry into my arms, shaking violently as I take in what happened. He said he loved me? He... He asked me to be his boyfriend. I am his boyfriend?

But he kissed her, let it happen. He let her flirt, and when she finally stopped, he was smiling... Why? If he liked her, why 'date' me? I'm use to people I don't know choosing others.. Even people I do know choosing others. But Ashton was different, he was my boyfriend. We said we loved each other.

This is what I get for expecting things. The things I love, even though the list is very limited, always come back to slap me in the face. I look down at my forearm and see that it is bleeding lightly from me opening the cuts again while I was running home. I sigh and make my way to the bathroom, turning on the water, and letting it run over the reopened cuts.

I wince slightly but soon get use to he feeling. Shutting off the water, I slowly sink down the wall at the back of the bathroom. Well.. There goes the last thing keeping me alive. I was as happy as I could manage for a while. I guess that was good enough. So, now that the only thing I loved or cared for has found someone else. I have no reason to live.

(Warning)

I stand up shakily, and put my hands on top of the sink. I breathed in and out deeply, attempting to calm myself down. I need to do this.

But you don't want to. You weak. You won't do it. Just another thing to add to the list of why your a failure.

I shake my head. I can do this. I need to do this.

I reach up and pull the mirror out, careful to not break the mirror. The cabinet behind the mirror is full of my stuff, like a toothbrush and toothpaste. My deodorant and hair gel. 'My' medication...

Reaching for the medication, my eyes skim over the different types. I finally pull out a bottle of pain killers and sigh, unscrewing the cap. I pop the lid off and let it fall to the sink. My eyes start to water as I look at the back. Amount I should take, two pills for every six hours of continued symptoms. I let out a small chuckle, before pouring a handful into the palm of my hand. I place one in my mouth and swallow it down with a cup of water.

I continue this until the pile is gone, starting to get dizzy from the medication. Tears start to brim at the edge of my eyes, and I stumble my way to my bed, using support from all the furniture I could. But there was little.

I finally make it to my bed, my vision now starting to fade in and out. My head swirls and I am overcome with a tired weight. I shuffle into bed, and pull covers over my now freezing body. I shivered, my vision fading more and more.

Soon my body starts feeling heavy and useless, and I start getting scared. I want to kiss him one last time, want him to say I love you one last time. But at the same moment... I don't. Because now I know it's not true. I have been waiting for the moment I could do this, and it has finally come.

"Luke?" I hear Ashton call from outside my window.

I ignore him and act like I'm asleep, pain starting to churn throughout my stomach and head. Everything feels dead, but my mind is reeling.

"I'm sorry you saw that, I didn't kiss her. I love you. I promise, if your awake. I'm sorry, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Love you." He says.

I still need to do this, but one last thing, now that I know.

"Ash!" I call weakly.

He opens up the window and crawls in. Walking over to my bed he kneels down," I love you to. Night"

He smiles and places a kiss on my lips which I weakly return.

"Night Luke. I think I love you." He says sweetly.

"I think I love you to."

I hear the window click shut and sigh.

My mind blanks and my vision abruptly turns black....

HEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY!!!

How much do you hate me?

Do you think I should just not update for like a month and leave you with this to make it worse?

Or is this the end?!??

Hope you enjoyed! ;3

Don't forget to comment and vote! <3