Chapter 11

Lashton fanfic chapter 11:

Luke's POV:

I feel a tapping on my shoulder, and groan, burying my face into the hard surface. I hear a small laugh and look up to see Ashton's face a few inches away from mine.

"Hey." He said, looking at me with sleepy eyes.

"Hey." I mumbled, putting my face back on his chest.

He put his fingers to my chin and lifted it up, looking at me affectionately. I blushed as his face neared mine, our noses almost touching. He leaned down and gently place his lips on mine, I reacted immediately and started kissing back. I felt the same burning in my stomach as the first time, and lightly placed a hand on his chest. He smiled into the kiss, before pulling away and pecking my lips one more time.

" that was a good morning surprise." Ashton said into my hair.

I hummed, wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling myself closer to get in a more comfortable position. I sighed, breathing in his scent...

"hey, ashton time for bre-" his mom said, popping her head into his room without warning, wait when did I get in his room?

"uh.. Okay mom." Ashton said awkwardly, probably hoping she wouldn't see me and suspect we did anything. Luck wasn't on his side.

She looked at me and smirked," oh, so you have a friend over... Hey Luke! How did you guys sleep? How's your back, or should I be asking Ashton?"

"MOM!!" Ashton squealed, blushing like a tomato before walking over and closing the door.

Even though I was also extremely embarrassed, I couldn't help but start laughing at his reaction. He pouted and glared at me, crossing his arms overs his chest in annoyance,"She's so weird. And awkward. And weird. And disturbing. And weird!" He said with emphasis on each word.

I rolled my eyes at him," I don't know what your talking about, she's awesome! I love how open she is with you."

" did you just roll your eyes at me?" He said sassily, hip popped out with a hand on it. He also completely ignored what I said, causing me to roll my eyes again," you did it again!"

"Yup, what're you gonna do about it?" I said, looking at him expectantly with arms crossed.

He slowly starts walking towards me, coming so close are chests touch," you know what I'm going to do?"

I gulped," what?"

Suddenly he started violently tickling me. His fingers ran over my sides, and I let out loud laughs. Soon I was crying from laughing so hard, my stomach hurt, and I was desperately trying to push him off, but he wouldn't budge. He slowly pushed me down, siting in between my legs and continued to tickle me. I snorted and he stopped to look at me. I blushed at the unattractive noise I made and wiped a few tears from laughing.

" okay, I'm done!" He said, holding his hands up.

" thank god, I was about to pee myself!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air before slowly standing up. My body suddenly decided to remember the bruises and my wrist as I stood up. The pain in my leg was gone, and I had thought my wrist was okay to, but while ashton was busy getting dressed, I checked it again. It was a green, black, yellow, and purpley mix of colors, and at a slightly awkward angle. I sighed, knowing I'll have to wrap and position it back into place when I get home.

"You want some breakfast?" He asked, walking towards the door and opening it slightly.

" yeah, I'm not feeling to well, so I won't eat. You know to avoid messing with my stomach like yesterday, but I can stay for a bit." I said, tugging at the bottom of my shirt, a nervous habit I have, that and biting my lip ring.

" okay, let's go!" He said, hopping down the ladder thing.

I followed him down the stairs and into the kitchen, plopping down onto one of the stools at the bar-like set up.

"Morning boys! When did you two get back?" She asked, placing some bacon and eggs onto a plate.

"We went to the beach for about three hours, but Luke started feeling bad so we came home. Then we watched Annabel and fell asleep." He explained, shoving food into his mouth.

"Oh, okay." She said, not sounding convinced that's all we did, but she moved on,"Luke, you feeling better? Do you want some medicine or some food?"

"No thank you, I'm good Mrs. Irwin." I replied," I have some medicine at home, and food didn't settle very well with me yesterday."

" oh okay, well if you need anything, just come on over." She offered, sipping on her coffee.

"Will do." I assured, even though i didn't really want to go home. He was fine the other day when Theresa was there, but when she left, he beat me worse than he had in a while. But when she was there just yesterday, he was fine again. Obviously he really likes her, but I still don't know what happened or what I did that could have caused that anger. Other than being me.

Well, I guess I have to go find out.

"Okay, well I'm going to head home, but I might come over after school tomorrow, if that's okay?" I said, mostly looking at Ashton.

"Yeah, that's fine!" Ashton said before his mom could get a word out.

She rolled her eyes at him," okay, see you then. Bye Luke."

"Bye." I said, standing up and walking over to the door.

Ashton followed to see me out and opened the door for me," oh a true gentlemen!" I said in a posh girly accent.

He smiled," only for you, bye Lucas."

"Bye Ash" I said, starting to walk out and over to my house, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back placing a small kiss on my cheek. Then he shut the door and went inside. While I headed home, a light blush on my face.

Hey! Thanks for the 300+ reads, that's crazy! I hope your liking the story. Don't forget to comment and vote!

Also shout out to xlashtonlovex for being awesome and commenting! If you want some awesome stories go check xlashtonlovex out!