Chapter 34

I TOOK THE PIC ABOVE!

IM A PROFESSIONAL!!

So how many of you out there have rode on a plane? I have, but once last summer!

Also, I'm making their names whatever I want! And yes... I realize those are ts the right ages. JUST GO WITH IT!

ANYYWAAAAYYSS!

LUKES POV:

The plane lands roughly, giving me a heart attack and causing me to tightly grip the arm rest. I try to focus on the fact that I feel like I'm going to die, and think about other things. Like, my new family. I don't know anything... There names, if they have kids, or where they actually live?

I have been on to flights, one from Australia to Georgia and the from Georgia to Washington. We finally come to a stop and I stand up and run off the deadly metal contraption as soon as I can. I walk out into the Seattle airport and look around awkwardly, not really knowing where to go.

I pull at the sleeves of Ashton's grey jumper and walk to the baggage claim. Pulling my bags out of the loop almost immediately, I am now clueless. I look around, deciding to go to the front and look there.

As soon as I walk out and to the front, I see a sign with "Luke Hemmings" written on it. I blush and look around once more before making my way over.

Holding the sign is a middle aged man, with dark brown hair and a stern looking face. The women beside him has curly, blonde hair that goes down to her shoulders, and a sweet huggable look to her that makes me feel sort of welcome. Then there are two boys, both looking older than me but not by much.

They look a lot like me, with blonde hair and similar faces. I continue to walk over slowly, carrying my bags along beside me. Suddenly I hear a squeal and look up seeing, I'm assuming my aunt, running at me.

I flinch as she pulls me into a tight hug, feeling her sigh," hello Luke!"

"Uhm.. Hi." I say awkwardly. I mentally face palm, these people are giving me a place to live and everything I need, and I say hi like a moron.

"It's okay to be shy! You probably don't even remember us! " she says with a smile on her face.

I look behind her and see the two teens and the man looking at me with smiles. I feel really uncomfortable as she leads me back to the others and introduces us.

"This is my husband, Tom. And that's Ben and Jack, my two sons. They're both older that you, but not much. Only a year, then two for Ben. And I'm Barbara! Then... Where's Peyton and Heather?" She says, looking around.

"Went to the bathroom, I told them to wait but Peyton smacked my arm then they went anyway?" Jack explained, shrugging.

"I'm sure the- oh! Heather! Peyton! Get over here!" Barbara calls out.

Both of their heads turn and their eyes land on me. They both smile widely and run over, hugging me tightly. I hug back, almost laughing at the height difference.

Barbara says," that's Peyton and Heather, my daughters. Heathers your age and Peyton is 14."

"Hi!" I say, giving them a small wave and side smile.

Peyton coos," he's so cute!!"

My eyes widen and I blush deeply and look down, but Heather continues," yeah, he's so awkward, but really tall and has that innocent adorable look."

I just realized none of them have Australian accents, but I love the American accent.

"Woah! He's are cousin. Luke if you get any ideas... I won't do anything.. But I will be very mad!" Ben says, stepping in front of his sisters.