Chapter 28

Heeeeeeeeeyeyyy

I decided I would be... Nice?

And update again. Mostly because many people are threatening me right now, and I'm kind of scared... 0.0 (don't worry, not serious, more like "ILL STAB YOU WITH A SPORK IF YOU DONT UPDATE" type messages...)

Annyyywaaayyy!!!

(Going back to the night of chapter 26)

ASHTONS POV:

I sigh and rub my eyes as I make my way to my room... No. I need to talk to him! What if he's still angry, and does something? I jump back down and climb into his room.

"Luke?" I say softly, wow, he falls asleep fast.

"Luke, babe.. Wake up." I say, getting closer and a bit louder.

But he doesn't budge.

"Luke?" I ask, placing a hand on his shoulder. I lightly shake him... He doesn't move.

I move my hand back and forth roughly, and his body limply follows,"LUKE!"

I lean down beside his mouth and don't feel any breath, I press my fingers to his neck... It's so slow... I can barely feel his pulse.

No... No. My baby..

I snatch my phone out of my back pocket, fumbling as I frantically dial 911.

"911, what's your emergency" the lady asks.

"M-my boyfriend is dying!! Or dead, he isn't breathing and barely has a pulse! I don't know what to do! Please help!!" I was sobbing.

I hear a slight pause," sir, you need to calm down for me, address?"

I give her my address, saying it's the house to the right. She thanks me and asks," do you know what might have happened?"

I look around, my eyes landing in the slightly bathroom. I see a bottle on the floor, and pills spilling out of the side," umm.. H-he overdosed..."

"Okay, sweetheart, I need you to make him throw up. It's the best chance you have. We will be there soon." She says, hanging up.

I sob hysterically as I drag his lifeless body to the bathroom. I lean his torso over the toilet and stick my fingers down his throat. Not even caring about how gross this is. I hear a slight intake of breath before he throws up into the toilet.

I gag slightly, but ignore everything. I need to focus on Luke.

Soon enough the ambulance arrives and comes inside. They push me to the side and start carrying him out of the house. I run after them, tears flowing down my face,"please, can I ride with you?"

"Sure."

***

We make it the hospital and they immediately take him back.

I wait for what seems like hours on end, before a lady comes back and says,"anyone for Luke Hemmings?"

"Here!" I say instantly, shooting out of the uncomfortable chair.

"Okay, you can come back. But we have a few things to ask you." The nurse said, looking slightly uncomfortable.

"Uh, yeah. No problem."

***

She asked me multiple questions about how he had been acting lately, my relationship with him, what might have caused these actions, if I knew about the self-harm or eating disorder, and where all the bruises came from. I answered truthfully for all. The only one I wasn't completely sure about being the bruises. The only time I had ever noticed bruises was our first date-thing on the beach. They we're all over his torso and his wrist was really bad. But I didn't say anything because I knew he was already worried enough.