Chapter 13

I wish one of them would officially come out... Then my life would be complete!

It was lunch time and I wasn't eating anything. Surprise surprise! I just looked around the room, my eyes scanning over all the people talking and having fun. If only I wasn't so disappointing and stupid, then maybe I would have friends?

My eyes meet Ashton's table and I see mainly jocks and sluts. The girls are trying to get the attention of all the guys by leaning over in shirts that are so tight it makes me wonder how they have room for their organs? Really, desperate should just be written out on their chest, because that's what they are.

Finally my eyes find Ashton. He is laughing and in a deep conversation with some guy. The boy is Asian or something and has short black hair, with some blonde streaks in the front. He is pretty tan and small, but probably only a bit shorter than me. He is wearing a Rolling Stones t-shirt and some black skinny jeans. Pretty much what I wear, but he looks better in it.

Suddenly we make eye contact and I quickly look away. I put my head down and try to avoid him, but feel a tap on my shoulder just a second later. How did he get here so fast?

"Why were you staring at me fag boy? Got a crush on me?" He said with a smirk, clearly pleased with himself. I shook my head no," well someone else then? Oh that's great!"
He pulled me up and I winced as he yelled over to his friends," hey guys! Fag boy Luke here has got a crush on someone! Isn't that just great!"

They all laughed and pointed at me...

"Oh! I feel sorry for whoever that is!"

"Wow, what a fag!"

"I wonder who it is?"

The students exclaimed. All looking at me now, I shut my eyes, hoping for them to go away, but they didn't. They just kept talking and laughing and pointing! I felt like I was about to scream with anger, anxiety, and also about to cry. But that would defiantly not help.

"Yeah!" He exclaimed loudly," who is it Lukey? Who do you have a crush on?"

"No one." I muttered, holding my legs close to me.

"No, we know there's someone! Now tell us!" He threatened, pulling at my arm tighter. I squeaked in pain, and at first he looked confused then started laughing.

Everyone looked at him like he was crazy, and I was just as confused as them," oh this just keeps getting better and better!" He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up.
Everyone watched closely," isn't this just perfect? He's gays..." He flung my arm up, and yanked my sleeve down," and a cutter!"

Everyone gasped as my cuts where on clear display to everyone. My mouth dropped as everyone started whispering to each other. No one did anything but stare. Calum was clearly enjoying the mess he had caused. But all my pent up rage had to go somewhere, and I didn't have a razor at school.. So no one would find out. Guess I didn't need to worry about that anymore.

Instead I did something that shocked everyone in the cafeteria and even myself....

I punched him.

He looked stunned, and stumbled back. But I didn't stop, I kept punching him in the cheek repeatedly. He was now on the floor and I was straddling him, punching him with both fists, trying to let out my anger. I had just started pounding on his chest when I felt two pairs of arms wrap around either of my elbows. They yanked me back, trying to get me away from the kid, I kept on trying to kick him.

Suddenly I felt a slap, and looked to see Michael standing in front of me with a shocked expression. I instantly stopped and looked around, everyone's jaws were on the floor and not a sound was made. I looked down at the boy and saw his face covered in blood and he was very clearly unconscious.

"What the hell Luke?!" He exclaimed, probably reading everyone else's minds.

"Uhh..." Was all I said before I started sprinting away. I ran to my house, and into my room, not stopping for a breath.

I slammed the door and locked it, landing face first on the bed, and screaming. I just screamed, for no reason. Then the tears started. I cried, my whole body shaking as I curled up near the top of the bed. Everyone knew. Everyone knew I was some emo cutter who is to ugly and stupid to even be worried about.

(Trigger warning)

I ran to my bathroom, fumbling with the door and slamming it shut. I quickly opened up the cabinet, looking for that small metallic blade. My hand ran across it in the back and I smiled, grabbing it and pulling it out. I fell down onto the floor, leaning against the wall, and held it to my skin.

I closed my eyes and thought for a second... Before sliding it against my skin. I sighed in relief as my whole body relaxed. The blood budded at the surface before flowing down my arm and onto the floor. I made six more, each slice reminding me how worthless I was and what's wrong with me.

I ran some water over the cuts, hissing at the contact and waiting for the bleeding to stop. It finally did and I wrapped some bandages around them.
I cleaned up the floor quickly and hid my razor in the back of the cabinet once more. Maybe later.

(Okay, you can open your eyes!)

I walk back out of the bathroom, my whole body now relaxed and tired. I snuggle into my covers, wrapping myself up in the sheets (A/N pic above) and peeking over the top of them. My eyes shut and I quickly drifted off the sleep.

And it was only Monday.

Sorry! Not actual update, but it published it without any spaces between the paragraphs and it was driving me nuts so!! Yup!