Responses!

HEYYYYE time for responses!

Please don't be offended if one of the responses is rude! I'm only replying how I think the characters would answer, not myself!

For my cat:

acousticinternet yo how you doin little buddy?
Meow?

For Luke:

acousticinternet please stop hurting yourself babes, please? Please please please please pleaaaase? I'm begging you.
Umm... I'll try.. Sorry.

acousticinternet what are you thinking of right now?
Ashton... But I'm tying not to.. It hurts.

acousticinternet do you hate Calum? Michael?
No... They were just giving me what I deserved. And everything they say is true. I can't hate them for stating facts?

acousticinternet and no more slashing gashes into your skin Hun. Obviously your not going to stop cutting just because I asked but no more gashes honey you don't want to have to get stitches right? I LOVE YOU DONT DO THIS TO YOURSELF LUKEY
I'm sorry... I was just upset. I'll try to stop with that..

acousticinternet hey remember those three rules you use to follow? lol so much for them.
Yeah, I guess I did kind of break them? At least I can follow rule three for a actual reason now?

xlashtonlovex do you still like Ashton? (Hiya!)
Hi! And Sadly.. Yes.

For Ashton:

acousticinternet your hot af bye
Oh... *blushes* thanks?

xlashtonlovex are you gonna tell Luke what happened?
If he will ever talk to me again, most defiantly.

HahaNorma how do you feel now, after what you did?
Like a piece of sh!t... I hate myself.

For Calum:

acousticinternet soften the fûck up already I'm sick of your bullshit attitude
Well sorry! Who are you? *scoffs* ......... Okay! I feel kind of bad..

acousticinternet you do realize that if Luke ever attempts to end his life, your a major reason for him doing so. You've taken things to far. You should be ashamed.
I am okay! I feel bad! God! He DOSENT deserve what we did but he's still a fâg!

xlashtonlovex why are you so rude?
Because life sucks....

For Michael:

acousticinternet stop bullying Luke you only bully him because your gay af and can't accept yourself smh
Umm... No! I am not gay, and I bully Luke because he's weird and annoying!

xlashtonlovex why do you bully Luke
Because I can. He's a easy target and annoying and gay.

For any of the guys from the big beating:

acousticinternet literally tho what the hell did Luke EVER do to you? He stood up for himself for ONCE IN HIS LIFE. JUST BACK OFF.
Drake answers- well, what reason do Michael and Calum have? Same as us! He's annoying gay and weird.

Luke's dad:

acousticinternet literally you call your son a gay disappointment when your the one raping him. Like seriously?????? Very hypocritical of you.
Hey! Shut the fûck up! He deserves everything he gets! I was only giving him what he wants! Dīck!

xlashtonlovex Ew
*rolls eyes* shut up before I beat you like Luke!

Ashton's mom:

acousticinternet thank you for being the mom Luke doesn't have.
No problem! What a sweet boy! Seems a bit down though?
(Hehe she's lost, doesn't even know what's going on! XD)

Questions for me:

acousticinternet why are you so fantastic at writing like dang girl you words are killing me softly
Stawp! I'm not that good! I'd say average!

acousticinternet WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN AMAZING PERSON YOU LITERALLY PROMOTED MY STORY I LOVE YOU!
Okay! I'm not that amazing! You story is awesome and needs to be read by all! I LOVE YOU, TOO!

xlashtonlovex WHY YOU BOOTIFUL ALYSSA!?
NUUU I'm not! But I LOVE YOU For thinking so!

Yay!!!! All de questions!!! That took a while! Okay! Thanks for those who asked questions ily<3 and I hope your enjoying!