Chapter 23

Heeeeyeyyyyeyeyeyeyey

Omg... He's so pretty!

Just look at his face! And all of their faces!!! They're all so pretty.

Annnyyywwwwayy

LUKES POV:

"Wanna go on a date?" Ashton suddenly asked from behind me. We were currently cuddling on the couch and even though I am much taller then him, I wanted to be the little spoon!

"Of course!" I say, sitting up but wincing as I do so.

Sadness flashes through his eyes, but quickly disappears as he says," okay... Well you go upstairs and I'll get stuff ready! Just, you can wear my clothes, or get some from your house, and I'll get stuff ready for a date. And no it's not a movie or restaurant."

I chuckle," okay, you got all of is down then? I'll go wait upstairs and probably put on some of yours... Casual?"

"Yup" he said smiling, as he watched me head upstairs.

I walk into his room and look around. It's so nice. I plop down on his head and sigh, curling the covers around me. I breathe in deeply, cherishing the scent of Ashton.

I groan and get up as I remember I need to get ready. Of course I was excited for the date, just really tired. I've felt like that a lot recently. Always worn down and exhausted. I also have random moments were I will get dizzy out of nowhere and it confuses me! But anyway..

I walk over to his closet, opening the door and looking through the rows of shirts and then stacks of jeans on a shelf at the top. His shoes are lined up at the bottom perfectly and belts hand from hooks on the inside of the wall along with ties. Wow, it's so neat, I never really noticed, but his room is really neat to!

I grab a pair of black ripped skinny jeans on, having no problem with getting them on, in fact they are obviously to big," ASHH!"

I heard him run up, poking his head through the door," yeah?"

"I think your brothers jeans got mixed in here?" I say, holding up the jeans.

"My brothers younger than me and only wears shorts for some reason?" He said confused," why?"

"Well does your dad wear these types of pants?" I asked.

"No, luckily... But why?!" He exclaimed, not getting it.

"Because these are really loose on me." I say, stepping into them and showing him how the fall when I let go.

"That's because you're smaller than me babe" he says, sadness overcoming him at he sight.

"No. I can't be, you're definitely skinnier than me. I know you are." I declared, utterly confused.

He sighed, walking down the ladder and returning with a scale.

"No no no no. Ash, I can't." I say, shaking my head viciously.

"It's okay." He said, stepping onto the scale.

He looks at me," can you, please? I promise you don't have to look, just step on for like two seconds."

"Okay..." I mumble, stepping onto the scale.

He makes no noise and I quickly step off, my eyes starting to burn.

"Luke..." He starts.

"I know." I say softly, turning away," I'm sorry I'm so fat"

He grabs my arm and slowly turns me around to face him. I look into his eyes and don't see pity, or disgust, or anything. But hurt.

"Do you want to know?" He asks and I shake my head," please?"