Chapter 38

Hello!!

This pic makes me sad.. :( ^or >

ANYWAYS!!

I have a.. Well it's not new. But I deleted it a while ago, and am starting it again now. It's called Diary Of A Broken Boy. And it's Ashton's diary! I will update everyday on it, so yeah. If it sounds some what interesting or something... I don't know? It's Lashton (obviously) and if you want to see LUKES POV for the same story, xlashtonlovex is writing that, while I do Ashton's!

GO CHECKS IT OUT BECAUSE I WILL LOVE YOU FOR MORE THAN FOREVERS BECAUSE I ALREADY LOVE ALL OF YOU FOR FOREVERS.

ALSOO!!! I know I'm late, BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALUM!! 🎉🎂🎉

LUKES POV:

"Uhh... Luke? What are those." I hear Peyton say from beside me.

I look up at her and see her eyes looking down. I follow her gaze and see my sleeve slightly scrunched up, revealing my cuts from just yesterday. I snatch the fabric down, quickly looking away and not answering her question. I can't still feel her gaze on me and I shift uncomfortably in the seat.

We are currently on our way to school, and I am a idiot.

"Can we talk after school?" She asks quietly, placing a hand on my shoulder in a comforting way.

I shrug, not answering," can you say something? Please.. I'm sorry. I just want to make sure you're okay." She says, I look over at her and see worry flash through her eyes.

Once again, I shrug.. Not having the will to talk. I sigh looking out the window and wrap my arms tighter around my body. I shift as far towards the door I can, so I am smushed up against it.

I hear her sigh and that makes me frown. Now I'm making people here unhappy too! Why do I have to be such a fück up.

"Luke honey, you feeling okay? I haven't heard you all day?" Barbara asks, pulling into the school parking lot. She was going into work a bit later than usual today and Heather's car was being stupid, so she drove us.

I really wanted to respond, I really did. But something stopped me. The same thing that stops me from sharing my opinions, or the same thing that caused me to stop talking for four years. Instead of responding I just jump out of the car as soon as she stops and run to the school.

I run to first period, not stopping do get anything from my locker. After about twenty minutes people start filling in. I see Heather and put my head on top of my crossed arms.

"Luke, why'd you run away?" Heather says, sitting down next to me in first period.

I shrug, I've been doing a lot of that. Just then the teacher starts class and I silently thank her.

***

School was as boring as ever, no one messed with me today. Which I guess is good... I want to talk to Ashton so badly, but he is always either in school when I can talk or it's like.. Really early. Same goes for him I guess.

Anyway, I've been doing my best to avoid everyone today. It was pretty hard with Heather, seeing how she's in all the same classes as me, but I managed. Now we are back home and I am currently doing every chore there is so I can look busy.

I have cleaned the dishes and unloaded the dish washer. I took out the trash and put a new bag in. I cleaned up the rest of the kitchen. I straightened up my room, and currently.. I'm vacuuming the entire house.

"Luke!" Peyton shouts over the vacuum. I look at her and raise an eyebrow, but don't turn off the device.

She rolls her eyes and walks over to the wall, pulling the plug," what's wrong?"