Responses

There is my face... Eh! But just for you guys because this is the last update! Know Ily...^^ or >> *is updating my face because I'm more emo trash now*

!! keep in mind this is before the epilouge happened. So this is the end of the book, chapter where Ashton had just got back, characters!!

For Luke:

@xlashtonlovex hiya babe! It's Peyton lololol, is Ashton okay after the incident ..?

He's good.. It definitely helps that we are back together now, because I can check up on him and make sure he is really okay?

@5sauceSucks haii cutie, how are you?

*blushes* I-uh.. I'm good..

@Domoooarigato Bruh you're hella perf. Can we get matching lip rings??

uhm.. thanks? And I have never really thought about a lip ring? I mean Ash did tell me I would look good with one? so maybe...

@5Sos_Account How are you? Everything okay?

yeah.. i'm good. And now that Ashton is back, things have never been better.

@SweaterPawKitty Luke why are you so adorable?

I-uhm.. not really? but thanks?

@Sh_annonhoran How are you holding up? And are you LASHTON AF

I'm good, things are good for right now. and what is Lash-

*Ashton walks in* its our ship name Lukaśś!! *kisses cheek and then runs away*

*blushes* oh.. then yes? I am Lashton AF

For Ashton:

@xlashtonloxex what was your worst nightmare? and how is Luke now?

uhm.. my worst nightmare was of Cole. Except he didn't do anything to me.. he- uhm.. he did stuff to Luke, and I couldn't move in the dream and I had to watch..

And he is good right now? He seems a lot happier since I have gotten back and things are good!

Domooarigato Can you stop being so adorable for once? It ruins my life. Ily tho!!

*blushes* uhm.. sorry? love you to? Even though I don't know you.. you seem nice enough!

@5Sos_Account Are you and luke okay? For real?

I can't speak on behalf of Luke.. but things are defintiely better than they were before. And I am trying to get back to normal, and almost am, but it's hard.

@SweaterPawKitty Ashton why are you so cute?

*smiles the adorable dimple smile* uhm.. I don't know? thank you though!

@NekoSharpclaw May I please have a hug? I kinda need one. I'll give you like 50 back... and I have some really cool things I was hoping to give you.

obviously!! *hugs really tight* and I will remember those 50 hugs! also, you don't have to give me anything!

@Sh_annonhoran Can we be best friends and braid each other's hair and talk about Luke all day? And are you lashton af

yes!! I don't know if my hair is long enough to braid right now though? I just got it cut.. but we can definitely talk about Luke all day!! and yes! I had to tell Luke what Lashton was earlier.. but i'm definitely Lashton AF