Chapter 29

Blah blah blah blah

MERRRY DUCKINGGG CHRISTMASS!!!!

XD I was so happy because my grandma got me the 5sauce official book.... I died.

SO TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS..... Guess what time it magically is in the story?!

LUKES POV:

I wake up to feel ashton breathing lightly on my neck, his arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I look back at him and smile as I take in his peaceful features. I spin around on the bed, wincing as his tight grip puts pressure on my side. Leaning towards him, I slide into his grip and wrap my arms around him, snuggling into his chest. I don't care if I'm taller... I like being the little spoon!

He wakes up slightly and groggily looks down at me, smiling and falling back to sleep. I close my eyes and let my body relax, slowly drifting off too.

❄️❄️❄️

Snap
Click

Snap
Click

"Oh! Guys come look how cute they are!!" I hear Ashton's mom squeal. I peak open my eyes and see Ashton looking down at me with a smile.

He notices me looking back and leans down, kissing me softly.

Snap
Click

"Mooooooooomm!" Ashton groans, laying his head back in annoyance.

"What? You guys are just too cute!" She says," okay, I'll leave you alone now."

I giggle into his chest, pulling myself closer and lightly placing my head on his chest. He sighs happily and runs his hand through my hair.

"we're so lazy." He says, then gasps," you know what?!"

"What?" I ask, even though it's muffled by his chest.

"It's only about a week or so until Christmas.. We don't have School next week or the week after that!" Ashton says happily, sitting up slightly.

I sit up to, rubbing my eyes and stretching slightly," are you getting me a present? Because I don't want one! I don't have any money right now and I can't get you one." I say sadly.

"Well... To bad." He says," I guess you'll just have to live with it!"

"But Ashhh!"I whine, giving him a pouty face.

"NOPE! I already know what I'm going to get you." He says, sticking his nose up and crossing his arms.

I glare at him," but that's not fair! I can't get you anything! I'll feel really guilty."

"Fine, I'll get something for both of us?" He says, trying to compromise," something that will be for you, but me to."

"Fine. But I will try my hardest to be mad about it!" I say.

He just laughs and shakes his head, climbing over me to get out of bed. But he stops half way and places a kiss on my lips, then continues getting out of bed. I stand up and follow him, asking if I could borrow some sweatpants and a sweater, which he happily gives me.

I walk to his bathroom and change quickly, now slightly admiring how his clothes are baggy and practically drape over me. I walk back out and blush when he stares me up and down. He walks over, looking extremely serious. My eyes widen slightly as he leans in, holding onto my waist. I gulp as he in about and inch from my face and start turning a deep red.

Then he licks me?

He licked my cheek quickly then pulls away, smiling at my confused expression," okay. So you can stay here in my room and watch TV, play video games, socialize with my family? I don't care what. Just I am going to get yo- our present. So you can't come because it's a secret!"

I roll my eyes, saying," fine! I'll just sleep."

He smiles and places a small kiss o my cheek before running out of his room," be back in a bit!"

"Love you!" I call

"Love you too!"

ASHTONS POV:

I hop into my car, already knowing exactly what to get. I drive out to the mall, pulling into the first parking spot I find. Ugh, I hate the mall and love it at the same time! It's so busy and packed, but I love all the stores. Me and the mall have a love/ hate relationship.

I walk in, checking the guide at the front to see where the store I need is. After looking for a minute or so, I finally find it on the second floor to the right. I run to the stairs and quickly climb them, walking briskly towards the store.

I reach the store and walk in, looking around at all the items.

"Hello sir, is there anything we can help you with today?" The hostess asks sweetly.

"Um, yeah. I need a Christmas present for my boyfriend. And I thought this would be perfect. I just need to find the right gift." I say, hoping she wouldn't judge about me having a boyfriend.

She doesn't, she just smirks happily and says," oh yes, we have a wide variety of items perfect for this type of occasion!'

"Perfect! Do you think I could take a look at some?" I say, looking around her expectantly.

"Of course." She leads me back to a small section of the store, telling me to take as long as I need. I thank her and look through the different types and products.

I call her over after a few minutes of looking and ask," can I get custom made?"

"That would be no problem."

❄️❄️❄️

~ magical unicorn time skip ~

"Hey... Luke?" I say, shaking his shoulder lightly.

My heart stops momentarily as I remember just a week ago.

"Yeah Ash?" He says with a husky morning voice.

"Guess what? It's CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!" I say loudly, falling dramatically on the bed.

He smiles and shakes his head," okay wild one! What do you wanna do?"

"Well obviously, we must go wake the parents and OPEN PRESENTS!!!" I squeal, hoping out of bed and running around my room.

"Okay," he says, smiling.

He follows me down the ladder and to my parents bedroom, I hold my finger to my lips for him to be quiet. He scoffs but stays quiet. I slowly push open the door, careful to be as silent as possible. Top-toeing over to the side of my parents bed. I lean over the side and scream," WAKE UP!!! ITS CHRISTMAS!!"

Both of them shoot awake and I burst out laughing. They both glare at me and roll their eyes,"you've been doing that since you were three!"

"But it still amuses me?" I say, pulling on my moms arm," LEGGOOO!"

❄️❄️❄️

After we finished opening presents, which Luke was surprised to have gotten some from my family. He was actually kind of mad because he couldn't get anything. I take him back up to my room.

We climb up the ladder and I keep slapping his butt as he walks up," ASHH! Stoooooopp!"

"nope." I say, closing the door behind me.

"Okay, you have one more present." I say, grabbing the box out of my top drawer.

"NOOO! The rest of your family got me gifts and I already feel bad enough!" He complains, pouting.

"Yeah, but this is for both of us, remember?" I say with a smirk, handing him the small neatly wrapped box.

He looks up at me and rolls his eyes, then looks back down at the box. He carefully removes the bow and starts ripping off the paper. Now all that's left is a soft black case. He glances up at me, before slowly opening the container.

Inside are two necklaces. The one for him with a small 'A' on the end. Then the other was mine, which has a 'L' on it. I reach in and grab his, placing it around his neck and clicking it on. He does the same for me.

" oh... Ash." He says, looking up at me," I love it."

"Good." I say, placing a small kiss to his lips.