Chapter 6

Lashton fanfic chapter 6:
-Italics will be his unwanted subconscious-

I pulled away a little, breathing in deeply and sighing in content. My closed eyes slowly fluttered open and came face to face with Ashton, I smiled as I took in his features. His soft inviting eyes, his soft but chapped lips, and his thick and luscious hair that I could run my hands through all day.

He slowly got up, pecking my lips one more time before pulling me over to one of the Beanie bag chairs, sitting down before pulling me on top of him.

I winced a bit as I landed harshly on his lap, and even though I'm pretty sure I lo- like... Him, I really needed to sit on the other chair,

Yeah, how is he not squished, you fat worthless sh¡t.

You shouldn't get attached, he probably saw someone weak and took his chance at a one night stand.

He doesn't like you, soon enough he'll discover the real you and run away just like everyone else.

I squirmed a bit, trying to get up, but Ashton had a firm grip around my waist.

"Ashton please," I say, desperation leaking out with my words, I looked back at him, panic filling me as the voices told me the truth.

I needed to get away.

His eyes filled with worry as he let go of me and I shot up, running over to the corner of the room and curling up in it. I stayed like this with my hands over my head, and my head between my knees. Pain was shooting down my side, and my mind and emotions were bouncing all over the place. But I tried not to focus on anything but breathing.

In..

Out...

In...

Out...

It helped calm my emotions which were on over drive and threatening to make me snap at a simple thing. But did nothing to soothe the voices yelling and screaming how worthless, fat, and ugly I was.

Why now, why in front of Ashton?

I hadn't had one if these in a month or so, and randomly it can back.... But worse than I can remember.

Instead of the soft but harsh chants of hatred, they were yelling at me. Pain and sadness and all of these emotions came flooding out, and I couldn't stop them.

Suddenly I felt a large hand placed on my shoulder, causing my tense body to lightly relax under his touch. I looked up and found myself drowning in pools of gold and brown and green. Flakes of every color speckled his eyes, and I instantly was trapped in them, all thoughts and voices sailed away, while I drowned in his eyes..

He placed a small sad kiss on my forehead," I don't think you would want to explain right now, so do you just want to watch a movie?" He offered.

I nodded and followed him to the chairs, slowly sitting down in the one beside his. I leaned into him and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder as we watched the movie.

My eyelids grew heavy with in five minutes of the movie, and I struggled to stay awake.

"It's okay Lu, go to sleep, I'll wake you up in a bit." Ashton whispered,

***

I woke up to a squeal, and instantly shot up, but was help down by a pressure on my low waist. I looked down and saw an arm on my waist. My eyes widen a bit until I realize that I'm still in Ashton's house.

"Aww you two are so cute!" Ashton's mom cooed, interrupting my thoughts, "but it's a Friday so get to school!!" She then left, carefully climbing down the ladder then closing the door.

Ashton groaned and snuggled into my back, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist, luckily just lower than a large bruise. I chuckled at his childish motions.

"Come on Ash, I don't want to go to school either, but I'd rather go than get in trouble with my d- get another detention." I said, slowly lifting his arm and climbing out of the bed. I blushed slightly realizing I had been in his bed...

"Bu I donuhh wana," he mumbled into the pillow.

I rolled my eyes and started tugging on his arm, trying to slide him out of bed. Suddenly he yanked on my arm and I fell forward, landing on his legs as he laughed wildly. I grinned as I shifted over and sat criss crossed in the middle of the bed.

He looked at me, and suddenly stopped laughing, and crawled over to me. My heart started racing as he neared closer, dangerously close. Suddenly he smiled so wide I thought his face would rip apart, pecked me on the lips and jumped up to get dressed.

I got up and followed him as he started getting ready. He quickly clambered down the ladder and came back a second later with a box labeled "18". He set it down on his bed and began to open it, the box was large, and once he opened it, I saw one large stack of t-shirts. He then went down the ladder and came back up with another two slightly small boxes. These were filled with mostly black skinny jeans, and a few piles of boxers were tucked into the sides. After repeating the process one more time he came up with two small boxes. The first one was filled with a black fedora, lots of beanies, and some belts.

The other was filled from top to bottom with endless amounts of bandanas. They were all different colors and had different patterns.

He looked up at me after opening it, the expression on his face was the same as a child in Christmas.

"Okay, so I forgot to unpack... Well actually I've just been to lazy to unpack these, and have just been using some from a duffle bag I brought along. So those are pants, those are shirts, and if you want," he bowed like he was presenting royalty," you may wear a hat, beanie, or bandana of your choice."

"You know my house is right next door right?" I asked with an eyebrow cocked.

He rolled his eyes," nonsense! Those are so far away, and... Okay maybe I just want to see you in my clothes! So on with it then!"

I walked over as he watched me closely and took out a black nirvana shirt and some ripped black skinny jeans. I stepped back letting him get his clothes, and he sighed before walking up to them and started grabbing things. He took the clothes out of my hands and then walked back to the boxes.

A while later he gave a small pile back to me and told me to change. I blushed deeply.

"Can you turn around?" I asked, feeling self-conscious.

He pouted but turned around and sat on the bed. I quickly changed and then took in my image on a full view mirror on his wall.

I was now in a tank top with the words'"I don't trust me either" on the front with the ripped black skinny jeans I had originally picked. To go with that I had a dark grey beanie on and some black converse.

"Okay." I said, and Ashton turned around, his eyes widening slightly.

"I defiantly like you in my clothes." He said, kissing me lightly on the cheek before grabbing some clothes and changing.

I tried to look away, but found it hard after he took his shirt off, he was starting to pull down his pants before he looked over," how is it fair that you get to watch me change, but I couldn't watch you?" He pouted.

I blushed and probably looked like a tomato before turning around.

"Okay," he said, faster than I thought.

I turned around to see him in nothing but his underwear, and I might admit my breath halted and my eyes might have scanned over his toned body once... Or twice.

He smirked as I checked him out, but then waved his hand as to say turn around. I glared at him but turned around...

I suddenly remembered my father, and him saying be home...

I just hope he's in a good mood.