Chapter 17

Sad picture for sad chapter! ^ or >

I mean, do you see the tears in his eyes? Or is it just me?

Lukes POV:

Life sucks.

I've officially come to terms with this. I always knew it was bad, but I guess I always tried to find a way and brighten it. It never worked. Everyone I met that helped, anything I did that helped, or anything I would tell myself that helped.... All of this ended in someway. They never stayed, the people I met. Nothing ever stayed.

But why would they or it? What could I, Luke Hemmings, possible deserve to have? Nothing. I don't deserve to have friends or someone who loves me... But who ever would?

I'm fat... Hideous... I can't do anything... I have no talent... I have no friends... I have no reason to be alive.

So maybe I'll just stop. All those people out there, the ones who have tortured and bullied me for so long. Drilling these facts and thoughts into my head for years now, maybe they will finally get their wish.

Maybe....

I'll finally be gone for good.

ASHTONS POV:

What have I done... I broke my promise.

The shortest chapter ever! Dedicated to acousticinternet !

WHATS LUKE GOING TO DO?

WHERES ASHTON AND WHAT DID HE DO?

WHY AM I IN CAPS LOCK?!?

Comment what you think, and if you correct, the next chapter will be dedicated to you!!!

Whoa, it's like a lottery or something.... I'm sorry, I'm tired!

And to those in the U.S. that celebrate it, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! EAT LOTS OF FOOD AND SH¡T!! Okay... I'll stop.

OMFG YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE! This story is at about, 1.91 thousand reads when I post this! That's crazy, it's not even that special of a fanfic, yet for some reason you read it.... Soooooooo THANKS! <3

Don't forget to comment and vote! Next chapter coming soon.