Chapter 10

Picture has nothing to do with story... Just... Fetus form and proper clothing!

Luke's POV:

After about two hours of playing in the water, never-ending water fights, and just floating (then me getting scared that I would float away or sink), we hoped out and I ran to our little setup. Slinging the towel around my shoulders, I wrapped it tightly around my body. I wiped off the sand and plopped down on the small rocky area. It was a large flat rock that had barley any sand on it, which was defiantly a plus because sand is one of the main reasons I normally don't like going to the beach.

Ashton saw me do his and rolled his eyes, looking almost frustrated, but was soon back to his normal self," so, do you want a PB&J or a turkey and cheese sandwich? (A/N don't judge! I just don't like ham!) " he said holding out the two options.

"Uh, PB&J please." I murmur, knowing he'll make sure I eat it, and become even more suspicious if I don't.

He hands me the sandwich and smiles, before digging through the basket once more. He pulled out two bags of chips and threw one at me. I smile a bit at him, trying to look thankful even though I just wanted to scream, yell, and cry all at once. He dug in, eating the chips first, then eating the sandwich, while i nibbled on the PB&J. He looked at me, and I took a larger bite, slightly wincing at the taste. Nothing has tasted good since I first started.

"Good?" He asks, mouth full

I nod, not trusting to open my mouth, then I felt it happening," hey do you know where the bathroom is?"

"Uh yeah, I think it's over there by the concession stand?" He said, leaning to look around me and check," yeah, you okay?"

" yeah, just have to go pee really bad." I blurted out, standing up quickly and walking away. Ashton looked really confused by my straightforwardness and just sat there as I practically ran to the bathroom.

Once I reached the bathroom, I barged in and ran to a stall. I instantly started puking my guts out, the taste was vile and my eyes started to water. I belched again, and one more time before standing up, flushing the toilet, and walking over to the mirror. I washed my face off, mashing out my mouth out a few times before sticking in a mint that I had grabbed, luckily without ashton noticing, while we were eating. I waltzed out, and jogged back over to Ashton.

"Better?" He asked, still munching on his sandwich.

"Much, but my stomachs kind of disagreeing with me right now, do you mind if I just take it home or something?" I ask, trying to look slightly sick.

"WAIT!" He suddenly said," your not feeling good?! For how long? Were you swimming with a cold? That's not good, what if you get even more sick?"

My eyes widen at his mass of questions, and instead of being a normal person and answering, I simply shrug my shoulders. He sighs," well, we're going home, and you can take a hot shower, wear some loose pajamas, and then we'll have a movie marathon!"

I laugh a bit, " okay, sounds like a deal."

He hands me the shirt from earlier, and I try my best to slide it on without him seeing me. Luckily he was just looking around, watching people, probably looking for someone more attractive, funny, and skinny than me to hang out with. I wouldn't blame him if he was. I still had the towel around my shoulders as I was cold, and we started walking back to his car.

"Have fun?" He asked, hopping in the car and throwing the stuff in the back seat.

"Yeah, thanks for taking me." I say, suddenly feeling like I'm back to square one with him. Instead of being able to be myself and open with him, I feel awkward and self conscious near him. I didn't like it at all.

"No problem! So what movies do you like? Comedies, romance, actual, scary?" He said, looking both ways as he pulled out into the road.

"Uh.. Whatever you want to watch." I said, pulling the towel closer.

"Okay..." He said questioningly," are you okay? You seem quiet and like you don't want to be around me. Did I do something?"

"No, your fine. I just don't feel well." I lie, hoping he'll go along with it.

He face palmed... Literally," oh my god, I completely forgot! Wow, I'm stupid."

"Your fine." I assure.

"Good, so how about a scary movie? I just got The Purge: Anarchy, It's suppose to be good." He said, pulling into a gas station.

I hesitate a little bit, I'm a wimp and hate scary movies," yeah sure... I guess."

"Great!" He said, looking happy," one sec, just gonna get some gas."

He hopped out and closed the door. He started filling up the car while I looked around at the people. Some people were going in and out of the main building, getting food, drinks, or going to the restroom. One family looked especially tired. They had sleepy eyes and were shuffling from their car to the doors. I assumed they were on a road trip, and sighed, not being able to remember my last vacation. Today was the closet to a vacation I had had in years.

He hopped back in the car, looking over at me and smiling," let's go."

***

We got back to his house, and he told me to run upstairs to his room and take a shower to get warm. I told him I was fine but he insisted, so now I am in he bathroom, waiting for the water to warm up. I reach into the shower, and feel that the water is warm. Stepping in a try not to slip, or see myself in the mirror.

I'm scrubbing my hair when I hear the door close. Wait? I was certain I closed it. Suddenly I see an outline behind the shower curtain. I freak out and scream, grabbing the curtains and wrapping them around my body. I look out and see Ashton with a huge smirk on his face," I put out some clothes for you. And if you didn't want me to come in here.... You should've closed the door."

I glared at him and he giggled, freaking giggled, while walking out and closing the door.

***

I had washed my body and hair, and was now peaking out of the curtains cautiously, checking for Ashton. I didn't see him so I grabbed the towel from the bar on the wall and wrapped it around my waist. I stepped out and was thankful that the mirror was fogged up, so I wouldn't see my horrible body. I dry off my legs and torso quickly, then throw on the clothes. Again they must be his fathers... Or maybe he has an older brother? Because they're really baggy, and Ashton can't be bigger than me.

I dry out my hair as I'm walking back into Ashton's room, and see him texting on his bed," hey, you ready to watch that movie?!" He asked, rolling off the bed.

He missed his footing and ended up face planting on the ground. I quickly ran over to him and helped him up.... PSYCH! I started busting out laughing, like a great person, clutching my stomach and nearly crying. He groaned and rolled over, laying on the floor. Standing up he glared at me, rubbing his head.

"Shut up." He mumbled jokingly, a small smile playing at his lips," I like your laugh, you should use it more often."

I instantly stop, and he frowns.

" let's go watch that movie!" I exclaim, throwing my hands up and running down stairs.

He follow me down, and walks into the kitchen, coming back with a movie case. He pops open the car and slides the movie into the DVD player. Then he turns off the light, and plops down next to me. I lean against him as the movie starts.

***

About an hour into the movie, I start getting freaked out. It's not even a jump out scary movie, I'm just a wimp. Suddenly I guy pops up behind them and I squeal, burrowing into Ashton's arm. He laughs and puts his arm around me.

I close my eyes, waiting for the movie to end, but instead find myself drift off to sleep.

"Meow meow meow meow meow...." My cat