Chapter 22

Is it just me or aiwhwhksjaisjakansksnsjsn ^ or >

SO FLIPPING HOT!

Okay, I don't know why I have so energy? And WARNING I update two new chapters last night to so....

And yes, for some reason right now they are just hôrney bästards! So accept it!

OKAY DOKIE!!!!

ASHTONS POV:

I don't know how to cook anything! Well I do, I could tell you how to cook something, but when I have to cook, I burn everything! So when I said lets go make breakfast, I was hoping Luke new how to cook... Nope.

He did, luckily, know how to make scrambled eggs. I insisted he make four, I told him I already knew and I would try to help. And not to freak out because I was never going to force him to eat. That solves nothing, just makes them more stressed and paranoid. Anyway, he is cooking right now and I've been watching him from the kitchen bar for about five minutes now. I promise I'm not creepy.

He looks so cute cooking and dancing slightly while he hums I Miss You by Blink-182. I smile at him fondly and quietly get up, sneaking around and coming up behind him. I carefully wrap my arms loosely around his waist and sigh, leaning against his back.

"I'm so happy your taller than me, because then your like my pillow!" I said, nuzzling into his back. He shivers a bit and I grin, deciding to mess with him.

I stand up in my tippy toes and blow cool air onto his neck, he shivers and leans back to block the wind. I chuckle, and leave soft feather like kisses across the back of his neck. He sighs and leans up against me more. I smile against his neck as he continues to cook. I smirk and attach my lips to the side, sucking on the skin softly. He moans quietly, struggling to pay attention to the eggs! I wonder why?

I nibble and suck at the skin until a dark area starts to appear and I smile, licking over the sensitive skin.

"What's got you all feisty?" He ask with a soft laugh

"You, just yesterday.. I don't know?" I say, embarrassed," I'll stop talking now"

Was I going to fast? Was i touching him to much! What if i was making him uncomfortable?

"Your fine! It's fun, and I have absolutely no problem with it." He says, putting all the eggs on one plate.

"Oh I know you don't. " I winked.

"OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS ARE SO GROSS! I come down stairs to see my brother giving his friend a hickey then run upstairs until it was safe. And I assumed it was safe, but instead you guys are like freaking sex talking each other! God ughhg" Lauren complains from the doorway.

I roll my eyes," whatever, want some eggs?"

"Sure" I give her half of my plate and she runs to the living to watch some stupid reality TV show.

I look at Luke," want to try? You don't have to but you can if you want?" I say, pointing towards the eggs on my plate.

"I can try.." He says carefully, and I scoop him up a piece of egg and lift it towards his mouth.

He looks at me cautiously as he wraps his lips around the fork. He slides it out and starts slowly chewing the eggs," I make good eggs."

I lightly tap his cheek in a mock slap and kiss his lips tenderly. I look at him with a cocked eyebrow and point to the food," want some more?"

"Maybe one bite... But I might throw up?" He says.

"I'll give you another bite if you know you won't throw up. Our goal isn't to get you to eat more, it's to get you to be able to eat small amounts and hold those down so you can slowly eat more." I said, kissing his cheek.

"Okay, I think I can hold it." He says confidently.

"Okay." I say. Picking up a small forkful and bringing its to his lips. He ate that to.

"I'm so proud." I say, placing short fast kisses all over his face.

He scrunched up his face in an attempt to get me to stop. I laughed and kept kissing everywhere but his lips. Then when he started batting my arms roughly, I kissed his lips fully.

***

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked, leaning over the large box we have DVDs in.

"I don't care, anything is good." He said, snuggling into the blankets.

"Fine! Then we're watching mean girls!" I say, plopping down next to him and turning on Netflix.

"Oh my gosh, that's my favorite movie ever!" He said, he was so cute when he was excited. His eyes actually alive as he talked about it, the way he gets so into it.

I start the movie, kissing his cheek lightly before paying attention to the movie... Even thought it was hard to.

Luke eventually fell asleep on my side, snoring softly and looking so peaceful and loving.

I place a soft kiss on his forehead and then let myself fall asleep with the sound of mean girls in the background.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEYY

For some reason ANOTHER new chapter! So BE CAREFUL if you opened this once first, go back to chapter 20.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! :3

Hope your enjoying! <3