Chapter 15

How's this drawing? It's pretty bad compared to most, but ?

And OMG MY CAT JUST ATTACKED MY FOOT AND GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!

I tapped my foot on the ground impatiently, waiting for class to be over. I was in my last class of the day, just sitting there, doing nothing because I finished earlier than everyone on the essay we had due last Friday. She had given us today to work on it to, but now I had nothing to do. I sigh, resting my chin on my fists. Slowly, one by one students start to stand up to turn their paper in, and soon enough a large crowd is waiting to hand in the essay.

I chuckled as the bell rang I calmly got up and walked out, while the rest of the class panicked to get their stuff packed and get out of school. I started walking home, wondering when ashton will co- "hey Luke!" There he is.

"Hey," I say quietly.

"Okay, why are you acting like that?" He exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air in frustration, and walking backwards in front of me.

Wow, he's pretty oblivious, I don't even know why he's talking to me right now. He should hate me, think I'm disgusting and pathetic! Everyone else does!

"Isn't it pretty obvious?" I asked quietly, giving him a confused face.

"No, I don't know what I did, or what happened!" He exclaimed," all I know is that I went to the bathroom yesterday at lunch, and when I came back you were gone and Calum was in the clinic. And you have been acting weird ever since! What happened?"

Omg.... He didn't know! HA HA TAKE THAT LIFE!!!!

"Luke? Can you stop smiling like that it's really creepy... And why are you smiling?" He asked suspiciously.

"Nothing, just that I remember Calum messing with some kid and then I ran home because Michael was trying to fight me." I lied, it was a pretty good right?

ASHTON:

THAT LIAR! Either Calum lied or Luke lied. And I'm almost certain it's Luke who's lying because I left to go to the bathroom because Calum said he was going to go mess around with Luke!

"Calum didn't say that." I said, looking at him with a stern face.

"Do you really believe Calum over me?" He asked, looking at me worriedly.

"No, I trust you more," he sighed,"but the reason I left to go to the bathroom was because Calum said he was going to go mess with you, and I didn't want to see that. Also I knew I'd say something or try to stop him and that would make you mad. So what happened? Because I could probably ask anyone in school and find out, or you could tell me."

"Uhhhhh..." He said, trying to come up with something probably," I don't know.."

I rolled my eyes," okay, but you will tell me at some point!"

"Okay... Maybe" he muttered, looking down and holding onto his elbow with one arm.

OMG SO SHORT IM SORRY!