Chapter 12

I'm sorry... But is it only me who cackled at that for like forty minutes? ^

Lashton fanfic chapter 12:

Luke's POV:

I shot up out of bed to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I groan... School. I had almost forgotten about the hellish place over the weekend, and now it was back. I slugged over to the mirror and looked at myself, 'ew' I thought, making a disgusted face. Walking over to my closet, I tiredly wiped my eyes, trying to wake up. I grabbed a pair of ripped black jeans, a red and black plaid flannel and a black thin jacket to go over it. I tossed them on the bed and shuffled into the bathroom, to take a shower. After a while of letting the water run down my back and washing my hair, I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist.

I brush my teeth quickly then walk out to put my clothes on after drying off. But I squealed in surprise as I see Ashton sitting on my bed, waiting. I run back into my bathroom and start to breathe deeply. That scared the sh¡t out of me! I peek back outside of the door, and see Ashton rolling on the floor and laughing loudly.

I roll my eyes, and wrap the towel around my whole body, making it lose on my torso and legs so he doesn't see how fat I really am. Then also covering my thighs and stomach, as well as keeping my wrists against the towel.

I walk out, cautiously looking at him while grabbing my clothes. He stopped laughing gradually and he started to look at me. I squirmed uncomfortably under his gaze, and snatched up my clothes, running back to the bathroom.

I threw on my clothes, and mentally reminded myself to start locking the window. After I had finished getting ready and had put my hair into a quiff, I slowly opened the door and looked out. He was still sitting on my bed, on his phone. He looked up and smiled, "hey! Ready for school?"

"Yeah." I lied, I'm never ready for social interaction. It always ends with me making myself look stupid or someone else doing it for me.

"Great, we can walk together right?" He asks, cocking and eyebrow while he jumped up off my bed.

"Of course. Just no school." I remind him. Over the weekend I had almost forgot about school, the people at school, and how there is no Ashton at school. I frowned a bit when I remembered that, but tried to look happy for Ashton.

***

I was in first period, watching Ashton talk to his friends up in the front. He occasionally glanced back at me and smiled, but kept getting pulled back into the conversation. I sighed and rest my chin on my arms, waiting for the teacher to come back from wherever she went. About ten minutes ago she said she would be back in a minute then left, we haven't seen her since then.

Suddenly I felt a strong pressure on the back of my neck, and looked to see Michael standing above me with a smirk on his face. He laughed at my startled expression, and smacked the back of my head before walking back to the front.

I rubbed my neck, glaring at him as he walked away. He was such a jerk, he constantly made fun of me for being gay. I mean, it is a bad thing, it's horrible, and I hate myself for it... But I bet he's secretly gay too, and that's why he takes it out on me. Because he knows it's bad, so if he hurts me, it's like he's punishing himself. I've had this theory since the second year of high school, but never dared to say it.

Maybe I could fall asleep and just never wake up.

Omg ew.. Short bad chapter! Sorry! But maybe you'll like it?

If you do, don't forget to comment and vote!

And OMG thanks for the votes and insane amount of reads! I thought this would get about two reads, and now it's over 400!! And I know I keep saying that but it's crazy, thanks!