Chapter 16

Me when I take a selfie ^ or >

Italics= Calum
Bold= Michael

Luke:

I run into my house, sprinting upstairs and falling onto my bed.

I'm

An

Idiot

I can't believe I was that obvious, of course he could tell something was wrong! I was acting like a freaking antisocial dolphin with five and a half fins!

Anyway, I know he's going to bother me sooner or later about it. But I don't think I could tell him, I was lucky to have survived this time!

CALUMS POV (woah! Where'd he come from? ASDFGHJKL) -

I groan and lightly touch the dark swollen bruise on my eye. I am planning on getting back at Luke sooner or later, but I don't think beating him up would be good enough. I would say that he just caught me off guard, or that I just wasn't paying attention, but honestly, he is stronger than he looks! I was shocked at first, but he punches hard!

Anyway, I don't think physically hurting him will be enough. Maybe I could ask ashton? No, he's like freaking neutral Sweden up in here! But I think Michael could have some good ideas. He did send him to the hospital that one time... Yeah, I'll call Michael.

I grab my phone out of my back pocket and call Michael, tapping my foot on the ground lightly.

Hello?
Hey

What's up?
Nothing much, but I need some advice.

About what?
About getting back at Luke.

Oh, I'm interested, so I'm assuming you angry because he completely destroyed and humiliated you, so now you want payback. But a simple beating isn't good enough?
Exactly

Okay, I think I know what to do...
Lay it on me.

***

I walk into school, ready to set our plan into action. This was going to be good. I just needed some help from some other kids.

I run over to drake as soon as I see him in the hallway," hey drake, want to help me get back at Luke?"

"Yeah sure. How?" He asked, closing his locker and turning around.

"I'll explain in a minute, but go get Garret, Matt, Cole, and Alex. Meet me and Michael in the bathroom at lunch. Okay?" I explained.

"Yeah got it, see you then." He said, running off towards Alex.

I chucked, this was going to be good. Now to get Ashton.

***

I walked over to Ashton, taking long strides as I did so. I reached him and tapped his shoulder." Hey, want to help get back at Luke later?"

"What did he do?" He asked.

"He's the one who attacked me, oh yeah, you weren't there!" I remembered.

"Yeah, what happened?" He asked suspiciously.

"I'll tell you later, for now, come with me!" I exclaimed, putting an arm around his shoulder, and explaining what was going to happen.

Luke's POV:

I trudge through the hallway, trying to ignore the stares and whispers. But at this point I'm not even sure if the voices are my peers or the voices inside my head. I shake my head, ignoring the thoughts as I walk into my homeroom. Plopping down in my chair, I pull out a sketch book and start drawing random doodles. The bell rings, making me jump slightly, but I recover quickly and shove the book back into my bag, pulling out the binder for first period.

Suddenly Calum and Michael burst through the door. The teacher wasn't here yet, and they looked angry. I gulped loudly, fearing they were going to do something to me. They walked over to me briskly, grabbing either arm and pulling me up and out of my seat. I squeak at the sudden force and look worriedly at them. They just smile and pull me out of class... Literally.

I start kicking and fighting when they near the cafeteria. I knew something bad was going to happen, I just didn't know what. This was probably some sort of pay back for me going ape on Calum... But honestly, it was worth it.

"Are you ready Lukey?" Calum asked mockingly,"We're going to have so much fun... You just wait."

"Michael, go get the stuff" he ordered, holding my arms tightly behind me now. I whimpered as he pulls them tighter behind me.

He just laughed.

Michael came back, now holding a video camera and small bag. He flipped it open, turning it on and filming me. I looked at the camera for a moment in confusion before quickly looking down.

I don't know what possessed me to do this, but I just had to say,"How do I look? Are you getting my good side?"

They laughed, while Calum wrenched my arms further back. I helped in pain as he did this, nearly falling back at the force," ha ha, very funny. Must figure your going to get you a$$ kicked anyway, why not lighten up the mood!" Calum exclaimed from behind my sarcastically.

Then he violently ripped my arm backwards, making a disgusting pop sound occur from my shoulder. He lets go, and my arm falls forward. I scream in pain as this happens, had clearly dislocated it. I grab my arm and wrench it forward, making the same popping noise. Guess I just popped it back into place, it still hurts like a mother though.

He looks at me almost admiringly as I simply pop it back into place and don't make a noise. He quickly walks up to me, punching my stomach with immense force. I grunt as he makes contact, curling up as he continues to pound his fists into my stomach.

He shoves me to he ground, violently attacking my stomach with his foot. A tear never escapes my eyes. I simply lay there and let it happen.

After he was done, they left me there. Blood pouring out of my nose and multiple other spots and onto the floor. Soon enough the bell rings and the people in the cafeteria start filing out. I don't expect them to help me, and they don't. They all just look at me sadly. And I know why. Because they were sad I was here. I don't need to be here, I have no purpose. I would never help anyone or succeed in anything... So why try.

I lift myself up slowly, grasping my stomach. I limp my way to the clinic, and walk in, seeing the nurse filling out some papers. She looks up at me and her stern gaze softens. She is normally a sweet person, the only one I know of other than Ashton and his family.

"What happened honey?" She asked, walking over and lightly touching my cheek.

" I assume you won't believe me if I say I fell right?"

OMG YOU PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY INSANE! We are over 1,200 now! What is wrong with you guys, why do you like this?!

Anyway! I hope you enjoy it, and just know all of you are fabulous, beautiful, and crazy!

Ily <33