Volume 1-Chapter 5: Lighting the Beacon

As the morning rolls around, the sunshine, vibrant grass, clear water are all bright and showing. Of course, what morning is good without it's waking up music. 

The castle-like school, Beacon Academy, a school made to train future huntresses and huntsmen. Right now, Team DVIL are sleeping on their beds, in the dorm-room they were given. (Y/n) is sleeping while holding onto Yamato with his left hand, Dante is sleeping with his scroll on his face, Lady and Trish are sleeping on their beds in a less sporadic way then the two brothers. 

"*Loud snore* Hey...-cutie...how you doin? Good lookin..." Dante snores out.

"Power...-No, Dante...I...won't kiss her..., you fool." (Y/n) sleep talks while gripping onto Yamato.

"Ugh...Dante...Can you...-shut the fu-" Lady's sleep talk was interrupted.

*THUMP!*

(STOP the Music)-

Dante falls off his bed, directly onto his face. This makes everyone wake up and look directly at Dante.

"What the-" Dante says as he stands up and looks around.

"You fell again..." (Y/n) says to Dante.

"I fell again..." Dante says.

"Well, we might as well get ready for school." Trish says as she goes over to her bag and pulls out her school outfit

"Yup, don't want to be late on the first day." Lady says as she also walks over to her bag and pulls out her outfit.

"Hey! Why don't we fix up the beds, and start our day off with a bang!" Dante says to them, as the girls groan and walk away.

"Sure..." (Y/n) says as he starts cleaning up the clothing, and organizing all of the belongings in different shelves.

"Yes! Big bro to the win!" Dante says as he starts to help out (Y/n).

Soon after the brothers finished organizing all of their things, Lady and Trish had organized their stuff after finishing changing. (Y/n) and Dante grabbed their school outfits and went to change as well.

"Well I'm pretty sure we're done here." Dante says as all of Team DVIL walks up to the door

"What time is it?" Trish asks one of the three.

"8:00." Lady answers Trish's question while looking into her scroll.

*FWEEEET!!!*

They all recoil at the loud whistle coming from the dorm next-door.

"Jeez, do you have to get a whistle to wake people up?" Dante says as he rubs his ears.

"That was loud." Lady says and Trish agrees.

"Alright team! Let's wait until it's a good time to leave." Dante says as he throws himself on the bed.

"I agree with Dante." (Y/n) says as he sits on a chair and pulls out the same poem book with a V on its cover.

Timeskip-Brought to you by:
Chibi Weiss and Chibi Ruby trying to get the Yamato, but being interrupted by Chibi Dante with pizza.

"Hey, Lady? What time is it." Dante asks Lady, as he gets up from his bed.

"8:55" Lady says making them all deadpan.

"Our class is at 9, isn't it?" Trish says while looking over at Lady.