Volume 2-Chapter 11: Judgement

Before we get into this, I didn't post as much this week as the others. So for that reason, this chapter will have an extra long battle than usual and it's longer in general.

Now, please enjoy.

______________________________________________________

About half-an-hour had passed since Dante had ran down the tower, and he had been eaten by the large whale creature. Suddenly, as the same whale creature, Leviathan, is flying around the tower, it cries out in pain before beginning to fall to the bottom.

Lady and Trish walk around an open place called the Forbidden Land, but they are interrupted by a large tremur from behind them. With quick instincts, both ladies pull out their guns as they point it behind them. But they find the giant red eyeball of the Leviathan as it had fallen a couple dozen feet away from the two.

The eyeball started gushing out blood as Trish and Lady point their guns right at it. The eyeball is suddenly cut in half, and a second later, Dante jumps out from inside its eye while holding onto Rebellion

Dante tries to get some of the blood off of himself, but as he looks up, he sees a message with an arrow.

Welcome
<-------------

And there was also a symbol of a jester right next to the message.

"So this is the next stage?" Dante asks himself while putting Rebellion back.

"A bit bloody there, Dante. You sure need to bathe in water instead of blood." Lady says as Dante stops.

"What can I say, I had to get out someway." Dante says.

"You always know how to make things become problematic, Dante." Trish says while taking out a pistol, and aiming it forwards.

"I know." Dante says while taking out Ebony & Ivory, with Lady taking out her pistol and smg.

Trish shoots a Hell Pride that was behind Dante as Dante shoots one behind the girls as well. Lady shoots at the ones on the right and on the left as Dante and Trish began shooting around as well.

"Are we just gonna stick here, or what?" Lady asks while they continue shooting.

"Dante, I think it would probably be the best idea for you to go. You aren't so patient." Trish recommends to Dante.

"Alright, Alright." Dante says while putting Ebony & Ivory away, and leaping over to the stairs.

"Don't destroy the tower while you're at it!" Lady shouts as Dante begins leaving.

"I won't! I still have a party to get to!" Dante says as he goes up the stairs.

Timeskip-Brought to you by:
Chibi Dante running from Leviathan.

Dante had gone through the first couple of rooms of the Forbidden Land as he entered another room, and the first thing he saw was an opera stage. A couple of bats flew in front of Dante as someone materialized in front of him.

Nevan